Chapter 4

These last two days passed really fast. I was in my car, driving to the penthouse and listening to Easy On Me by Adele when I got a text from Mary.

Everyone is here, we're just waiting for you

I waited to be at a red light before texting her.

I'm almost there. I didn't know you missed me so much 😝

I parked the car and took my suitcase. I walked in the house and my eyes widened. It's so big !

"Hey Peyton"

"Oh hey Hannah" I hugged her.

"It's been a while"

"Yeah I missed you" I smiled.

"What about me ?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Don't act like a baby Xolo" I said and hugged him too. "I missed you too"

"My sister's back" he said.

"And my brother's back" I smiled.

We talked a bit about what happened to us after the filming of the show. Oh I forgot to say that Xolo and Hannah are dating, just like Annalisa and Gianni. Talking about them, they just came in the hall.

"Peyton !" she screamed when she saw me.

"Hey Annalisa ! Gianni !" I yelled and hugged them both. "Oh I missed you all !"

"How about your dads ?" another voice that I knew asked.

"William, Ralph ! I missed my dads so much !" I hugged the two men in front of me. I said the truth, they're dads to me, both of them equally.

"Wow, I see everyone saw Peyton" said Mary and I hugged her too, but a less tighter than the others because I saw her two days ago.

"Hey Tanner"

"Hi Peyton"

"I have to admit it was weird not to see you everyday. I missed you all so much." I repeated before hugging the girls again.

"I hope you missed me too" said the voice I was waiting so much to hear.

"Jacob"

"Hey Peyton"