Chapter 11

After half an hour, I fell asleep by Jacob's hand stroking my hair.

"Peyton, wake up"

"No" I mumbled.

"Hey, you did this to me this morning"

"Except that you love me too much to wake me up"

"So that means you don't love me ?"

"I didn't say that"

"No, it's okay" he pretended to act like he was mad at me.

"Don't be mad, you know I love you" I kissed him and he kissed back.

I looked in the front of the car and saw that the couple didn't see us. I kind of like the fact that no one knows.

"So, why did you wake me up ?" I started to play with his hand.

"We're almost there and you were snoring"

"I don't snore" I said offended.

"Oh don't be mad" he smirked.

"You're a jerk"

"And you love me"

"We're here" said Tanner and I looked at the window. I saw the roller coaster and felt like a little girl in front of her Christmas presents.

We got out of the car and rejoined the others.

"So, what do we do now ?"

"We get some fun" we all cheered and entered in the roller coaster.

Of course, some fans recognized us and wanted to take photos. We picked the biggest roller coaster and started to wait for our turn.

"It feels good to spend some time together" said Hannah.

"Yeah it's been such a long time"

"I'm so happy you guys organized this trip. I really needed this." I said and hugged Mary.

"Guys, it's our turn" Tanner interrupted us.

"I'll tell you something later" I whispered to Mary.

"Don't worry, I think I know what it is"

I sat next to Jacob and when it started, the day started. I could feel the wind in my hair, burning my cheeks and making me feel alive. I could see the beautiful view of the park and the city, the beach, the ocean. Everything seemed so peaceful like everyone was asleep yet it was the middle of the day. I didn't have time like this since a long time.

We did a lot of attractions and decided to get some snacks when we were hungry. We ordered burgers and sat on the ground.

"So what do you think of this day ?"

"It's one of the best day ever" said Jacob who was sitting next to me and put his arm around my waist like he was used to. Everyone looked at us weirdly, well except Mary.

"Wait, are you two finally dating ?" asked Annalisa with excitement.

"Maybe" I said shyly.

All the girls started to cheer and the boys smiled proudly.

"Wait a moment, what do you mean by finally ?" asked Jacob with a weird face.

"You act like a couple and think we wouldn't find out you have feelings for each other ?"

"It was that obvious ?" he smirked and I elbowed him.

"Shut up. Now are we going to stay here and talk or are we going to have some fun ?" I asked because I really wanted them to stop talking about me and Jacob. I still felt really embarrassed about this.

We spent the rest of the day in the roller coasters, having fun and without realizing it, it was already the end of this splendid journey.

I slept on the way home, Jacob too, with his arms around my waist. I know we only got together yesterday but it felt like so much longer. But I'm really scared about Jacob's fan girls. Everyone knows that dating a celeb is dangerous and I don't know if I would be able to handle that.

"Jacob ?" I asked when I woke up.

"Yeah ?"

"Where are we ?"

"Still in the car. We'll be home in fifteen minutes."

"Okay" I put my head in the crawl of his neck and he kiss my hair.

The rest of the drive went silence until we got home. I went in my room and took a shower before laying down on the bed. I thought about the day and a smile appeared on my face. This day has been one of the best in the year.

I didn't know where was Jacob but I was too tired to look for him. I fell asleep soon, happier than ever.