Chapter 5

I ran and jumped in his arms. I missed him so much ! He put his hands on my hair and it immediately calmed me.

"I missed you so much" he whispered in my ear.

"Me too"

We finally let go after what seems like an eternity but he put his arm around my waist. I noticed this, looked at Mary and saw that she noticed too.

"Okay, so I'm so happy that everyone could come because I really wanted us to spend time together. The penthouse has five bedrooms, two swimming pool with one inside, a hot tub and a basketball field." she said, smiling proudly.

"Wow" we all said at the same time.

"But as Mary said, there are only five rooms in the house and we will have to be paired. So who wants to be with who ?"

"I think Ralph and I will go together since we're the older ones" said William.

"I'll go with Hannah" said Xolo.

"And I'll go with Annalisa" said Gianni.

"So it lets Jacob, Mary, Peyton and Tanner"

"Peyton, do you want me to come with you ?" asked Mary.

"No, go with Tanner. Jacob, can I be paired with you ?"

"Sure"

"Okay so now that the pairs are made, who wants to have some fun ?" yelled Tanner.

We all went in our rooms and changed in swimsuits. I changed in the bathroom while Jacob did it in the room. When I was in my bikinis, I went in the room and saw Jacob shirtless, in his swimsuits. I couldn't help checking him down. I mean, he has beautiful abs and he was just so, hot !

"Wow" he said when he looked at me.

"What ?"

"Nothing, you just look beautiful"

"Oh thank you, you don't look bad too" I blushed.

"Come on, let's have some fun" he smiled and took my hand before leading us to the swimming pool.

Once there, we put some music, chatted, laughed, swam and it felt like old times.

"You know that Jacob has been checking you out for ten minutes" said Hannah.

"Yeah, in your dreams"

"I always thought you were cute on the stage together" said Annalisa.

"Why aren't you dating ?"

"I don't know, I guess I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I didn't try anything"

"But do you like him ?" asked Hannah.

"I didn't say that"

"Maybe not directly but you meant it" said Mary.

I can feel myself blushing so I jumped in the pool. I felt two arms around my waist and relaxed when I recognized the person who did this.

"Got you" Jacob said. He took us to a corner of the pool and we just stand there, kind of cuddling. "When was the last time we were like this ? Just you and me ?"

"A long time ago"