Chapter 22

We put some music and started dancing. Annalisa even brought beers and gave us one. We drank, a lot. Or was it just me ? I don't know. All I know is that I got fun. I danced with the girls, sang with them even thought we're not great singers. We shouted the lyrics of a song by the Spice Girls and the boys looked at us weirdly. I think they took some photos and recorded a lot of videos. Assholes. We'll get revenge. 

After making fun of us for a while, they finally decided to join us and dance with us. Jacob walked towards me and grabbed my waist. I put my arms around his neck and that's when I felt at peace. Everything around me didn't matter, the only I could focus on was his beautiful eyes and hair and this beautiful face in front of me.

He smiled at me and my heart stopped. We've been together for a few days and I've known him for more years but he still makes me feel like that.

"You're beautiful" he said suddenly.

"What ?" I asked with red cheeks.

"You heard me"

"Are you sure you're not drunk ?"

"I only drank two beers, unlike you"

"What is that suppose to mean ?"

"Nothing mean, just that I don't want to see you puke all night"

"Don't worry about me Jacob, I'm a big girl"

"I'll always worry for you Peyton, I'm your boyfriend, that's my job"

Your boyfriend. I like that. No, I love that. I smiled like a little girl and kissed him tenderly.

"You know I love you, right ?"

"Of course I know, and I love you too Mrs Bertrand"

"And since when do I have the honor to be Mrs Bertrand ?" I teased him.

"Since now"

"Peyton Bertrand, I quite like it"

"And I love it"

"Yep but I'm sorry to announce you that but until I have a ring around my finger, I'm still Peyton List"

He tried to act like he was sad, like a little boy whose parents just said no to a new toy. This gave me an idea. I could tease him again, to make him a bit excited.

"But if you insist you can call me like that in bed" I said with innocent eyes.

His eyes changed the second I pronounce this sentence. They seemed darker, filled with desire. I like this Jacob.

"Don't tempt me or I swear I'll take your hand and lead you to a bedroom and make love to you until I can no longer breathe"

"Or what ? You don't like when I say those kind of things ?"

Man I don't know if it's the alcohol or not, but I'm not acting like myself. If I was sober, I would have never said those kind of things to him.

I started to kiss him passionately but stopped right before it could go farther and started to kiss his neck. I could feel him shaking and I loved to make him feel like that.

Ten seconds later when he couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed my hand and lead us to a bedroom upstairs. He closed the door and pushed me on the bed, started to kiss me and you know what happened next.

He called me Peyton Bertrand all night.