Chapter 19

I woke up, still feeling his arms around my waist, and smiled. But soon after I remembered we had to shoot today.

"Shit, Jacob get up"

"No"

"Then let me go"

"No"

"Well that's not useful"

I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Jacob come on"

"No"

"Okay, then I guess I'll sleep at my house tonight"

This sentence acted like a bomb because he got up and looked at me seriously.

"Hell no, you sleep with me tonight"

"I don't think so, do I need to remind you we have a sleepover at Xolo's house tonight ?"

"Shit I forgot"

"I know now go get ready, we have to be on set in an hour"

"Fine"

While he was in the bathroom, I looked at my phone and saw many texts coing from Mary.

Hey, how did it go ? 10:24 p.m.

Are you okay ? 10:36 p.m.

Peyton ? 10:39 p.m.

Do you want me to come by ? 10:39 p.m.

Peyton, answer me ! 10:41 p.m.

Peyton ! 10:42 p.m.

Fine, I'm coming ! 10:45 p.m.

Open the door ! 11:12 p.m.

Peyton, I'm freezing ! 11:13 p.m.

Open the fucking door ! 11:13 p.m.

Peyton ! 11:14 p.m.

I swear I'm gonna kill you !  11:16 p.m.

Next time you see me, run as fast as you can ! 11:17 p.m.

Well, your car's not here 11:29 p.m.

I understand 11:30 p.m.

Say hi to Jacob for me :) 11:30 p.m.

By the way, you're still dead tomorrow ;) 11:31 p.m.

Shit ! I forgot to tell her. I took my phone and wrote a text.

Sorry about last night. I slept at his house. I hope you have a whole hour to hear what I have to say.

I looked up and saw Jacob coming out of the bathroom. He smiled and grabbed me by the waist before throwing me on the bed. He started kissing my neck, which made me smile.

"Now where were we ?" he asked smirking.

"Stop kissing me, I haven't taken a shower yet"

"I don't care, you're still perfect to me"

"But not to me. So if you don't mind, I'm going to take a shower."

I heard him wince but didn't turn and headed to the bathroom. Once done, we left the house and drove to the studio. We arrived and I directly went to Mary's lodge. I knocked on the door and opened it. I found her sitting on the couch with her phone.

"Hey"

"Should I kill you or will I have some explanations ?"

"I'm so sorry Mary, I haven't opened my phone since last night"

"It's okay, because I know you were safe. But I still want to know what happened."

"Ask me anything"

"You have ten minutes to tell me in details what happened last night"

"Okay, so after you told me to go talk to him, I went to his place and knocked on his door. He opened it and took me in his arms saying he was worried about me."

"Typical Jacob"

"Shut up. He said I had to open up to him but I said I can't because he'll just hurt me again. So he told me he was really sorry and that he would never hurt me again but I said he did and he said he's angry with himself for that and then I said it was okay because I knew how he felt but he said I couldn't know how he felt and when I asked him he said he loved me and then he kissed me and I guess we're a couple now."

"Breathe, jesus. Well that's a lot, but it's positive right ? You're happy ?"

"Yeah"

"Then it's okay with me. But still, if he messes with you again, I'm going kick him in the balls, understood ?"

"Yes mam"

"Good. Now come on, we have a scene to shoot."

I smiled and took her in my arms. That's my best friend.