Chapter 18

We were in Jacob's room, cuddling, me playing with his fingers and him turning his finger in my hair.

"Can I show you something ?"

"Sure, what is it ?"

"First I need to explain the context"

"Go on"

"Okay, so I kind of wrote it the night after the party. You were mad at me, I wanted to do things well."

"I don't understand"

"Let me show you"

He got up and went to his things, looking for something. He was throwing his clothes until he finally found this important thing.

"Finally !" he said exhausted.

"I hope for you it's worth it"

"Trust me, it really is"

He sat on the bed in front of me and handed me a paper.

"I'm going to take a shower. Meanwhile, I need you to read it"

"If you insist"

He went to the bathroom and I opened the paper.

I don't really know why I'm writing, it sounds so girly. I don't even know how to start.

I messed up. She hates me now. Well, I think she hated me before but after this night, she'll hate me forever. She saw me with this girl, I don't even know her name. She thinks I like her. She's wrong, I only have eyes for her. This stranger isn't everything I think about, she is. She is my everything, not someone else.

I want to tell her I love her but I can't, she hates me. And I think I hate myself even more. I hurt her and I hurt myself.

I need to see her beautiful eyes shine for me again. If they don't my heart will be fill with darkness.

She is my everything and I think I was hers, but not anymore. Not after this night.

I will make it up to her, I promise. I will love and protect her like she deserves, like a queen. Not a normal queen, my queen, my everything.

She still has my sweater, maybe it will be an excuse to talk to her. I hope it smells like her.

It still feels weird to write like it's some sort of a diary.

I smile as a tear rolls down my cheek. He loved me and wanted to make it right. It's the second cutest thing I've heard (or read I don't know) in my life. He's my everything too.

I laid on the bed and pretended to be asleep when he came out of the bathroom. He was about to say my name but stopped when he saw me. He tried to be quiet and came to me. He kissed my forehead slowly and put the blanket on me. 

"I love you my everything"

I smiled a bit and he quickly pecked my lips before laying next to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"Can I ask you a question ?"

"Did you mean what you wrote in that letter ?"

"Every word"

"When did you realize you liked me ?"

"Love you ?" he corrected me and I wished he'll do that every time I make a mistake. "I don't know. Do you remember when we shot The Swap ?"

"Yeah, why ?"

"Well I had a crush on you back there ?"

"Really ? I thought you saw me as your sister."

"Of course I did. It's not because I liked you that I couldn't protect you."

"Stop being this cute or I won't be able to mad at you when you'll do something bad"

"Maybe it's because I won't do something bad"

"Don't be so arrogant" I slightly kick his arm.

"Excuse me for being perfect"

"Shut up or I'll go back home right now"

"If you think I'll let you then you're absolutely wrong"

"Why not ? Because there might be another guy waiting for me at home ?"

"If there is, then I will gladly kick his ass"

"Why ?"

"Because you're mine and no one else's"

"I love you my everything"

He kissed my neck and smiled.

"I love you too Peyton. Good night"

"Good night"

~~~

I know it's short but I wanted to write a cute paragraph about the new couple.