Chapter 20

After spending the rest of the day shooting I was exhausted. Next week, the season will be over. I don't think I'm ready to leave the set. But first things first, we have a sleepover tonight. I have to go home and prepare my bag for the night.

"Are you okay Peyton ?"

I turned around and found Tanner looking at me worried.

"Yeah, yeah, I was just thinking about what will happen after the end of shooting"

"I see. Don't worry about it, it's not because we stop filming that things will change in the group."

"I know"

"And, it may be possible there'll be a surprise"

"What are you talking about ?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"I don't know much but I overheard Ralph and William talking about some trip with all of us"

"Really ?" I asked excited

"I'm not sure, but I think it will be to Paris"

Paris ! I love this city ! Well, I never went there but everything I saw and heard made me love this city.

"You better not be messing with me right now Tanner. Do you know how much I want to go to Paris ?"

"I swear I'm not lying" he says smiling.

"Well thanks Tanner but now I have to leave. Jacob's waiting for me and we have to go back to my house so I can take clothes for tonight."

"It's okay, see you tonight Peyton"

"Bye Tanner"

I waved at him and left the room, walking to Jacob. He was on his phone but looked up when he saw me.

"Hey, ready to go ?"

"Yes, hurry up or we'll be late"

"I'm not the one who spent ten minutes to get her things"

I stuck out my tongue to him and he laughed. He put his arm around my shoulder and we left to his car. We went to his house and he took his things before driving back to my house.

"Do you want to stay here or come in with me ?"

"I'll go with you, if you don't mind"

"Okay then stay here, I'll go see my other boyfriend"

"How dare you ?" he asked offended.

"Hurry up grandpa, we're going to be late" I laughed.

We got out of the car and entered the house. But he didn't leave me time and started to kiss me. I smiled against his lips and put my hands in his hair. It wasn't too long or too short, it was perfect. He let out a moan which made me gasp and break the kiss.

"Sorry sir, but I have to pack my things"

"Hold on young lady, we haven't finished yet"

"Young lady ? I'm older than you." I giggled.

"You're right. How dare you date a poor innocent boy ?"

"You're an adult and let me refresh your memory, you were the one who kissed me"

"And what if I do it again ? Will you kiss me back ?"

"I don't know, maybe. I don't quite remember the sensation. I need a reminder."

"Don't ask me twice"

He didn't let me the time to react and grasped my head. I put my hand around his neck and looked at his beautiful eyes.

"I love you Jacob"

"And I love you Peyton, more than you know"

Our lips were inches apart but didn't touch. We were just looking deeply into each other's eyes. None of us dared to make the first move. The passion was growing more intense as the seconds passed. I couldn't hold on any longer. I broke the distance between us and crashed my lips on his. My tongue was asking, demanding, begging to go into his mouth and when he let me enough space, I let out a moan. He giggled a bit put his arms around my waist. It was passionate, intense, perfect. Perfect was the only word to describe this kiss. Each kiss was better than the one before.

But unfortunately for us, my phone rang and I knew who it was, Mary. She wanted to know when I was coming. We broke the kiss out of breath and smiled at each other.

"Come on, we're late" I gave him a peck on the lips and left to my room. I packed my things and headed down to Jacob.

"You have everything ?"

"Yes, I think so"

He pecked my lips, put his arm around my shoulders and we left to Xolo's house