Chapter 21

I think we arrived thirty minutes late at the sleepover. We rang and knocked on the door but when Mary opened it, all she did was smirk at us.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here"

"Sorry we're late" I said shyly.

"Oh I know you're late and I don't want the details. Now come in, it's not like we've been waiting for you."

We entered the house and saw everyone sitting in a circle.

"Finally !" yelled Xolo once he saw us. "What the heck were you doing ?"

Jacob and I looked at each other instantly and blushed. It wasn't like this that I thought I would tell them about us. I don't know if I want to tell them now. Well Mary knows and it's not that I don't trust them, I do, but I don't know what to do. I don't even know if Jacob wants to tell them.

Just when I was about to tell some lie, Jacob smiled and took my hand.

"I think it's time you know, Peyton and I are dating"

Everyone looked at us in shock, well except Mary, and I giggled a bit. The girls started to scream, which pissed off the boys, and came and hugged me. Imagine how embarrassed I was. The boys looked at us proudly and took their girlfriends with them when I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Congratulations" they all said and I smiled.

"Can we have one kiss at least ?" asked Xolo.

"Absolutely not"

"Why not ? You were late to my sleepover."

I looked at him and sighed.

"Fine"

I took Jacob's head in my hands and crashed our lips together. He didn't have the time to respond to this kiss because I ended it and looked at Xolo.

"Happy ?"

"Very. Thank you." he said smiling like a child.

"Okay, now can we start this night ?"

They all nodded and the sleepover could finally begin.

~~~

I'm sorry it wasn't long but I didn't want to let you another week without a chapter. I apologise for last week, I got sick and couldn't leave my bed so I didn't have the time to write.

I also got the idea to publish a chapter on Christmas Day so get ready to have it Sunday. Maybe there will be one too on New Year Eve.