Chapter 9

I entered in the room and saw him half sleeping but when I closed the door he got up.

"Oops, sorry" I said.

"Don't be"

"Not just for this, I'm sorry for what happened earlier"

"I'm sorry too, I didn't realise how much you were hurt by this situation. But I have a question."

"That's the least I can give you"

"Were you lying earlier ?"

I sighed, knowing where it was going.

"No, I meant every word"

"Great because I wanted to do this"

He took my head in his hands and kissed me. It was the best kiss ever ! Not like the kisses you have on stage, I know this one is true. It felt magical, I couldn't move first but when I realised what was happening, I kissed him back.

"If you would have let me talk earlier I would have said that I tried to ignore you because I didn't want these feelings to be in one side. But when I saw you yesterday, I knew I wouldn't be able to do it. I've been in love with you for the last two years Peyton List."

"Really ?"

"Look at you. You're beautiful, kind, and the most amazing person I know."

"I love you"

"I love you too and I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend ?"

"Of course I want to be your girlfriend"

"So I can do this whenever I want" he pecked my lips and I blushed. "And I can say that you look cute when you blush and that you're so hot in bikinis"

"Calm down, you're freaking out"

"I'm sorry" he scratched the back of his neck.

"It's okay, it's cute when you do this"

"Do you want to go to the hot tub with me ?"

"Sure"

We changed ourselves and tried to be quiet because we didn't want to wake everyone up. He turned on the hot tub and I got in it. Jacob joined me and put his arm around my shoulder so I can put my head on it.

"If only you knew how much I wanted to do this" he said before kissing my forehead.

"Don't you think you're a bit overreacting ? I mean this isn't the first time we're together."

"Yeah but it's the first time I can scream to everyone that you're my girlfriend" I giggled and kissed him.

"Yeah and I can tell all the fan girls you have that you're mine" he smirked.

"I love when you're jealous" he kissed me.

"Don't get use to it"

After a lot of kisses and a make out cession, we finally went to bed. I put on my pyjamas and laid down on the bed. He joined me ten minutes later and put his arms around my waist, like usually.

"Goodnight Jacob"

"Goodnight, girlfriend" he kissed my neck.

"Shut up" I laughed.

Turns out this night started really bad but finished really good.