The Spirits' Residence [part 2]

>< Tonight, 9 o'clock ><

At 9 O' clock, noriko ran into the base and asked them to take a look.

"Please, take a look!" 

"What's wrong?" He asked but Noriko grabbed recklessly Naru who was calm.

"Please, come quickly!!"

At this, everyone, except Lin and Yuki, looked at each other and decided to follow her out of the base. As everyone else were gone, Lin and Yuki had a little casual conversation.

"Don't you want to go there, Lin? It could be Interesting." Yuki said, turning her head a little toward Lin.

"...It's not necessary, but I could say the same to you. Don't you want to see what happened there?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Me? No, It's not necessary either, I already see too much for my own good... But, I think it could be a good experience for Mai." Yuki silently pondered.

"Mai? What is she for you" He asked curious.

"I think, you already know Mai is for me, after all, who would hire a beginner, who knows nothing of the ghost hunting even if, they are people much more experimented than her, so... My guess is that you have done a background check, haven't you?"

"..." Lin stayed quiet.

"I will take this as a 'yes'... Don' worry I won't tell her, it's not my room to talk. What do you think, should I give one of my rings to Noll?" She asked, closing her eyes. "That said, I think he would refuse." She said with a little smile.

"Quite possible..." He said with a little smile.

>< In Ayami's room ><

When they arrived in Ayami's room, their eyes widened as they observed the room.

The table that used to be right beside the wall, was leaned over.
Not only that, the bed, bookshelf and wardrobe were all at a crooked angle, pushed to the edge of the room.

"... What happened..." Bou-san whispered.

Then Kana replied firmly "When I came to get Ayami in bed, the room was just like this. And you still ask 'what happened'? Didn't I call you because of things like this?"

Hearing Kana's uneasy retort, Mai grasped the situation and looked at the little girl and called her "Ayami-chan?"

Ayami-chan blinked her eyes several times, then raised her head toward me "Why is the furniture on the sides?" She said, scared stiff.

"Yeah, that's right. What happened here?"

Mai couldn't help, but notice that the carpet was skewed and pushed to the side... And she felt, a chill run down her back. 'Who could've moved all that? It was all so heavy. There was furniture on top of the carpet. Even with all my strength, I wouldn't have been able to move it 1 centimeter.

Who did this? And how did they do it?'

Trying to give an explanation, Ayako emitted the hypothesis that Ayami, could be responsible for all this mess, but this hypothesis was quickly shot down by Mai, Naru and Bou-san.
The little girl who was on the verge of tears was led out, after Mai and Bou-san tried to soothe her saying, that was not her fault.

After she was led out, the four who were still in the room started to discuss the case.
And to prove that Ayami couldn't have enough strength to move the furniture like this, Naru and Bou-san tried to move the bed; the result was that they were not able to move it. Proving that Ayako's hypothesis was ridiculous.