The After School Hexer [part 2]

>< Next day ><

Next day, Masako, Ayako and John were contacted by Naru, as he needed help because of the sheer number of supposedly 'spirits' there are, in this school. With these three, the SPR's usual members have gathered.

Of course, Naru being the head of the SPR told them what they should do.

"We won't be able to spend much time researching each individual case, as there are too many of them. We'll just try to get rid of as many as possible. And If that doesn't work, we'll just have to come up with an alternate plan.

Hara-san please look around the school. First, check the desk that the ghost supposedly came out of, and then the art prep room.

Then, the desk that is supposedly possessed by spirits, and the track team's locker room." He said to Masako.

"It's okay if you just call me Masako, you know?" She said grinning, with her sleeve just in front of her mouth. Of course it ticked off Mai.

Naru continued, ignoring what Masako just said "Matsuzaki-san, would you please accompany Hara-san? And if you see any spirits, please get rid of them." He said with a sigh.

"I see." She responded shortly. "So you didn't say anything back to Masako, huh? If it were someone else, you would have given them a difficult time." She said trying to bait Naru, but Naru with a smirk put Ayako at her place.

"If you have so much time to be chatty, why don't you try using it to prove your talent for exorcism? I would love to see you succeed for once."

"Why would you even challenge him, when you know you are going to lose anyway?" Bou-san asked Ayako, squinting his eyes at her.

"Ugh... It's humiliating" She said with a sweat drop and ashamed that she was humiliated once more by Naru.

"At any rate there isn't enough equipment to cover all the cases. I'll need to rely on everyone's psychic powers. 

As you patrol around the school grounds, please wear these, so Mai would you standby here and wait for my call?" He said showing them several headsets. 

"Roger. What about you, Naru?" She said, agreeing to Naru's order.

"Lin and I, will continue our research." 

"Huh? Then, what about you Yuki?" Mai said turning to Yuki who had a black notebook under her arms. 

She blinked when she saw, that the older woman was not wearing a wig of her colour lenses, like she would usually, when she needed to keep her identity secret.