Me, author, to you, readers [Not a chapter]

Hello, dear readers!

I don't know if you are waiting or not for a new chapter, because honestly, there are not any comments on my story. 

It troubles me not having any comments, because I don't know what you like in my story, and what I should change. If anything, not having any is much more disturbing for me, but please don't mistake me, I'm not trying to curry out some compliments, I just want to know what you think of my story!

Now, I would like to apologize to you, as I'm not publishing as often as, when I first started to publish this story. 

My reason is because, I'm currently in my last year in senior high school, so I have the baccalaureate, so my time is already split between, me, being on Wattpad, my every day life and the exams.

Plus, you add the fact that I have some trouble to sleep normally at a regular hour; so it's not so strange for me to sleep during the day and to be more active in the night (—Wait, am I an owl, now?).

And, just like any writers (—Don't lie), I have days, when inspiration doesn't come home, so sometimes, it just takes more time.

And that's all for my apology.

Now, another subject, I would like to talk about, is that I think that some may or may not have noticed, that English is not my mother tongue, so sometimes, there are some sentences, that sound off. I apologize for that!

Okay, I think I finished talking about everything I wanted, now... I would like to talk about the other story publish on my account!

Obviously, the first story that I published, here, is "Ghost Hunt (fan fiction)"! Should I change the title...? Dunno, you tell me. Here the résumé!

'Shirato Yuki is a mysterious woman, who accompanies the SPR members in their investigations. Sometimes, she seems to hold the key and provide them with her help; and other time, she just stays still just like a spectator.

Just who is she? And how does she seem to be, so familiar with all these paranormal phenomenons?

Hi~
Before, you start to read, I want you to keep in your mind that, this is a fan fiction.

The original novel belongs to Ono Fuyumi, I will add, my own twists to make it more acceptable!
I'm sorry if you don't like how I changed the plot, don't hesitate if you have any requests!
But, I want to warn you! I don't tolerate any insults or anything, alike in the comments, so be careful!

[Please be aware that only few pictures are mine, as for the other images, I use them as references. So, it will be easier for you, to imagine objects or things.

I know that I could as well try to describe objects or things with exact details, but it would make a chapter much longer and also make some bored; So, I made the choice of using pictures. Thank you for understanding, also, please give the credits to the artists, and not to me who only use them.]

[Please be careful, it may contain some spoilers!!!
It may also contain some crossover with other anime or manga. Most likely manga drawn by CLAMP.]'

><><><><><><

My second story, is a fan fiction on Diabolik lovers! "Beautiful Temptation"!

'Carys Shirato, is sent together with Yui Komori to live in a manor with 6 boys, by the father of the church, in which she lived since the day, she was found in front of it.