Forbidden Pastime [part 2]

>< The next day ><

The next day, they set off for the High School, which was three hours away from the office, in Yokosuka after passing by Funabashi and Chiba.

Unfortunately, Chiaki and Yuuko remained in the office, by the insistence of Yuki, who felt that something would go wrong. Her 'sixth sense' was rarely off, so Naru asked the two to remain.

It was decided that, they would be accompanied by their usual psychics, and who knows how Yuki did it, but she managed to convince Naru to take Hiromi, along with them.   

Though, the four may have been shocked, because Naru called them and added that he hoped that they would give him their help. 

After checking their schedule, they made the plans.

Naru, Bou-san, Mai, Yuki and Hitomi were to enter first. It was decided that they would make preliminary investigations, so they could discuss which equipments would be useful.

Lin and Ayako, were designed to bring the equipments.

As for Masako and John, they would come the next day.

Initially, Yuki was to come with Lin and Ayako, but Naru asked her to come with his group, because he wanted to check something first. He insisted, even though, she reassured him that Hitomi could also do the same.

>< At Ryokuryou High School ><

The Ryokuryou High School, is by no mean agreeable. It was rather described as dislikable.

The reason behind that description, is caused by the attitude of the teacher that, was nominated to guide them to principal office. That same teacher, didn't acknowledge, not even with a nod, Mai's or Hitomi's greetings.

As for Bou-san, Yuki or Naru, they didn't bother to acknowledge him either, because they knew that this would happen, even though they didn't have any proof— Until now.

Yuki, in her case, didn't even care to look at him and was constantly writing something, into her black notebook. Sometimes, she did raise her head to look around; she seemed to observe and analyse things, but what?