[Extra Chapter] Evil spirits all over ?!

Few days, after the case at the old building school, Mai slowly got used to her part-time job. Although, she developed a small crush, on her 'narcissistic' boss, or as she describes him. But she doesn't seem to cope very well, with the sarcastic attitude, she receives from her boss.

So, whenever she can, she tries to nest, into the calm and comfortable aura, that Yuki seems to always give off.

Today, was not very different from any other day, as Mai and Yuki were relaxing themselves on the couch. Though, Mai was doing her homework, while Yuki, next to her, was scribbling down on papers, piled up into several stacks.

"Hm— Yuki, can you help me with this?" Mai asked the woman next to her, but not hearing any answer, she turned her head.

What she saw was shocking him slightly, and her mouth was wide open. Yuki was currently focusing on her task, and she only took 10 minutes per papers, before going to the next one.

Plus, she was already at the last stack, and she had, at first, three stacks of papers.

'Huh— I don't know what these papers are about, and I don't want to know either way, but I better not disturb her. Later maybe?' Mai thought, sweat dropping, and the silence once more overtook the two.