24 Trust me!

I woke up feeling the warmth of the sun shining on my face. Outside I could see blue sky and I heard kids playing in the street. I felt Montys warm breath on my neck, and closed my eyes for a second to enjoy it. I had missed the feeling of him, the smell of him, his voice, his face... I had only been a week, but I can't remember ever feeling so broken before. I turned around to admire his sleeping face. So peaceful and handsome.

I thought back to last night, and could barely remember how I even ended up here. I had a vague memory of him carrying me inside while I sobbed on his shoulder. He had stayed with me all night while I was crying myself to sleep. My Hero! I kissed him softly on the nose to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes, looked at me and smiled. I gave him a soft kiss. A kiss I had been longing for. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to him while kissing be back, long and hard. He broke the kiss and for a while we were just looking at each other, enjoying to have each other back.

"I love you", he said, breaking the silence but not the eye contact. "I love you too", I replied. And I had never been more sure about anything in my entire life. "And I'm never letting you go again", I added. "So you'll be mine for ever? Pinky swear?", he grinned, holding his hand up with his pinky out for me. I locked my pinky with his and grinned back. "Forever! Trust me!"

The end!

_______________________________________________________________________

Please leave a vote and/or a comment to let me know what you think<3

That's it for this story guy's. I'm really sorry that it has taken me so long between each chapter. I promised my self to not start posting anything until it's done so that I will avoid this happening in the future. Thank you to everyone who as been so patient with me and for all the kind words you have left in the comments. It means the world to me<3

And I have some good news!
I have been working on a new Monty-story, and it is close to finishing. As I mentioned, I will not start posting it until it's completely done in case I would leave you hanging again. This story will be a bit different than what I have written so far, but I still hope you'll like it whenever it gets posted.

-Toni