14 The little spoon

The movie came to an end and Monty stretched and yawned. "I'm starting to get tired so I should probably go home", he said as we both sat back up. "Hell no!", I instinctively yelled at him. He looked at me confused and raised an eyebrow. "You do not get to suggest these kind of movies and then leave me home alone at two o'clock at night. Montgomery de la Cruz, If you leave me here now then I swear I will hate you forever!", I ranted, with panic in my voice. I could see him trying to hide a smile, and hold back a laughter. "Alright, alright. What do you want me to do? Sit outside the door and bark in case of any cats show up to harass you?", he said snickering. "Shut up! Let's go to bed", I said, giving him a real annoyed glare this time. He followed me into my bedroom and just stood there watching me as I climbed into bed. Lucky I  had been wearing my PJ's all day, so I didn't have to go to the bathroom alone to change. Monty just stood in the middle of the room, waiting for directions. "So do you have like a guest room or...", he asked. "Now, that would make me be alone in this room, and we both know that's not happening", I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Come on, I saved some space for you right here", I said lightly patting the empty space on the mattress beside me, mimicking his tone and motion from earlier. "Really?", he said surprised, but the quite opposite of disappointed. "It wouldn't be the first time", I said, referring to the time we fell asleep during a movie. "No, but this feels kind of different", he said. He had moved over to the bed, but he was still standing next to it. "Just get in before I change my mind", I joked. He took of his jeans, but kept the rest on. Monty crawled into bed next to me and I felt the warmth of his body as he placed an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, making me the little spoon. "Good night", he whispered. "Good night", I whispered back. I was already drifting off to sleep, feeling completely safe in his arms.

I woke up before him again. I closed my eyes for a minute to soak up the feeling of his warm breath against my neck. Even in his sleep he was holding me tightly in his arms. I wanted this moment to last forever. It felt perfect. I turned around, facing him, and admired his sleeping face. I could not hold back a smile. He looked so peaceful. I leaned over and gave him a soft light peck on the lips. He furrowed his brows in confusion for a second, before opening his eyes and smiling softly. "Hi", he said in a horse voice. "Morning", I replied. "What was that for?", he asked, still smiling. "For being cute when you sleep", I grinned. "Don't watch me while I'm sleeping, you creep", he joked, making me giggle. I climbed over him an out of bed. I expected him to follow, but he didn't. "Are you just gonna stay in bed all day?", I asked. "No, not all day, just for a little while longer", ha said looking a bit uncomfortable. "Really? You can't still be tired. Come on, I'll get bored", I said playfully, and tried to pull the covers off him. He latched on for his bare life, panic in his eyes. "NO! You can NOT do that right now!" he said, sounding a bit too serious. " Chill out, it was just a joke. Are you okay?", I asked genuinely concerned. "Just go shower or something. I'll be out in a few minutes", he said. Was he mad at me all of a sudden? " Was it something I did?", I asked again. "No, it's not your fault... kind of", he said. It looked like he was blushing a bit. I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his thigh. " Is there anything you need, or anything I can do?". "Not that!", he said, acting like my touch was stinging him or something. He sat up a bit and folded his hands. "Okay, so do you not know what usually happens to guys in the morning? Especially those who haven't had sex in a while when he is woken up by a kiss and a girl freakin sitting on him to get out of bed?", he asked, obviously rhetorically. "No..... OH!", I finally caught on. Morning wood... "Shit, sorry. I'll leave", I said, holding in a laugh. "Either that, or you'll have to take care of it", he said smirking. I kind of loved, yet kind of hated, the way he could change things around like that. Go from being embarrassed about something to owning it like that. "Oh yeah? You want me to take care of it? You want me to make it go away?", I teased him, while straddling him. His hands grabbed on to my hips, and my hands wrapped around his neck. His eyes turned hungry and filled with lust. I rocked my hips slowly once, while leaning in and lightly brushing my lips against his. His grip on my hips tightened, and I could feel what he had been trying to hide throbbing against my thigh. I leaned in close to his ear and whispered softly "Just picture your grandma naked", and jumped off before he could realize what had just happened. "OH, for FUCK sake!", he shouted and covered his face with a pillow. I was laughing so hard I could barely stay on my feet. "Did it work?", I managed to say while gasping for air. "I hate you for that, but yeah, it worked", he admitted, glaring at me through squinted eyes.

We ate breakfast and talked for while at the kitchen table. I was happy to hear that he was excited to get the script for the play we were doing in acting class. I was a bit scared I had been pushing him too far when I insisted on him saying he wanted the male lead. I was really looking forward to preforming it with him, but also all the time we would have rehearsing for it. Things were looking really bright. After Monty left, I called Jenna and filled her in on the whole weekend, as promised. She was almost more excited about it than I was, and practically squealed on the phone when I told her about the kiss. "I knew it! You were the one he changed for", she cheered. "What do you mean?" "Last week I heard him talk back to one of his buddies in the hallway, telling him to stop being suck a dick to this guy he was harassing. And on Friday I saw him accidentally walking into one of the students he usually pushes around, and he just said sorry and kept walking. Haven't you noticed? He haven't given as much a snide comment to a single student in like... weeks", she said. I hadn't noticed, but as she got me thinking. I realized that she was right. I had not seen him picking on a single kid in weeks either. He really was trying, and I felt bad that I hadn't even noticed... 

_____________________________________________________

Please leave a vote and/or a comment<3