20 Prom night

"Do you maybe wanna come inside? We could watch a movie or something", I asked, not ready for the night to end yet. "Sure", he smiled. We walked around the house and entered through my window. "I'm gonna change", I said, walking over to the closet. "I love this dress but it's not exactly comfortable", I giggled. " I get it. This isn't really the most comfortable attire either", he chuckled, hanging his jacked on my chair and sitting down on my bed. "You could always take it off", I joked. "Right", he chuckled. I pulled my pajama pants on underneath my dress, even though I was completely hidden from him behind my open closet door, and then traded the dress for a tank top. "Now I feel bad. Are you sure you don't wanna go home and change?", I said, as I closed the door to my closet and saw him sitting there in the tux. He had removed the jacket and tie, unbuttoned the two first buttons on his shirt and untucked it. He smiled and reached out his hand to me. As soon as I took it, he swiftly pulled me onto his lap, straddling him. "I would much rather stay", he almost whispered. He touched my cheek gently and guided me down to his lips for a steaming hot make out session. I felt him smile into the kisses, making me smile too. I ran one hand through his hair before I locked my arms behind his neck, and his hands quickly locked on to my waist. Our lips moved in perfect sync and I felt my self get lightheaded. The night was not over yet, and I still had my promise in mind. And who was I kidding anyway, I wanted him so bad!

I let my hands slide down his chest and started to unbutton his shirt. He moved his hands with a firm grip up and down my things. I unbuttoned every button slowly, and let my hands explore his upper body, sliding from his belly, over his chest, his shoulders and down his back, pushing his shirt off along the way. He took it off completely and threw it at the end of the bed, never breaking our kiss. It felt so good to touch him, almost relieving really. I was all over his upper body, touching and stroking every inch. Montys hands stared moving up my torso, underneath my shirt. I parted from his kiss long enough to take off my tank top and throw it across the room before diving back into his lips. His hands slid up my back, and he unhooked my bra sliding it off slowly. I let him remove it, and he made a silent grunt as he cupped my breasts and massaged them with both hands. I could feel him grown against my thing, and I started grinding while he traced kisses down my neck, all the way down my breasts. Both of us was breathing heavier now, and it felt like I had butterflies in every part of my body. He was kissing my breasts and making small hickeys. I started unbuttoning his pants. I wanted him so bad, it was almost driving me crazy. We both knew where this was heading, and it seemed like he had the same thoughts as me. He lifted me up and place me back on the bed again on my back in one swift move, and crawled over me. For a second he paused and looked at me, smiling, before he reconnected our lips. He kicked his pants off, while we were making out and I could feel his rock hard limb push against me. I placed a hand on his boxers and rubbed him softly, and he let out another low grunt. I could not wait anymore. I tugged at the edge of his boxers. He stood up on his knees and, without breaking eye contact with me, pulled my pants off along with my panties. He kicked off his own boxers, pulled the bedspread over us and crawled back to his position on top of me. Our lips found their way back to each other again. His hard limb pushing against my core was almost too much for me to handle and a low moan escaped my lips.

He positioned himself at my opening and pushed very gently. It was almost frustrating. I wanted to feel all of him inside me, and the waiting and teasing was like torture. Once again he kissed a trail of kisses down to my neck, sucking and biting, holding himself up with one hand and playing with my breast with the other. Finally I got my wish. In one steady thrust he pushed his whole length inside me, making me release a moan and dig my nails into his back. Monty could not hold back a growl himself, but I could tell he tried. He pulled back and filled me up again, making me release another moan. He kept thrusting in a slow and steady pace, every thrust sending electricity through my body. It felt better than I had ever imagined. He increased the pace and rested his forehead on mine. His heavy breath against my skin was even more arousing. He kept increasing the pace, making both of us breath heavier. He kept his forehead resting on mine, giving me sloppy kisses with once in a while. I kept my moans low enough not to wake my parents, but I could not keep them from escaping my lips. Everything felt amazing and perfect, and I wanted it to never end. His hand intertwined fingers with mine, and rested on the bed next to my head. I felt his muscles start to tighten and knew he as about to hit his climax. He squeezed my hand harder and bit his lip, and after a few more thrusts I felt all off him tighten up. He gave me a few harder and deeper thrusts, and growled in unison with my moaning, as he hit his high and throbbed inside me. We stayed like that a short while, just catching our breath and taking it all in, before he pulled out and flopped down next to me on the bed. "Wow", I panted. "Yeah", he replied. We looked at each other and chuckled in unison. "This night really was perfect", he grinned. "I can't believe I though it was perfect before I invited you in", I giggled.

I just had sex with Montgomery de la Cruz, and it was amazing!

________________________________________________________

Sorry about the long wait!

Please leave a vote and/or a comment to let me know what you think<3