21 Sneaking out

From the second I woke up, everything seemed better. Like every color was clearer and the sun was shining brighter. I woke up with my head and one hand resting on Montys chest, and I quickly realized I was still completely naked under the covers. So was he. The memories from last night came flowing, and I smiled. I looked at the dark haired and handsome boy still sleeping next to me. Yesterday I decided to give this thing a chance, and it was the most amazing day I've ever had. It must mean something. I want to feel like this every day. I'm going to let myself fall in love with him.

I gave him a few kisses on the cheek and whispered "Good morning" into his ear. He smiled even before he opened his eyes. "Good morning", he said. "Did you sleep well", I giggled. "Better than I have slept in years", he replied, and gave me a soft peck on the lips. I bent down and picked my tank top and pajama pants up from the floor and pulled them on underneath the covers. Monty found his boxers and pulled them on. He didn't even have time to get out of the bed before there was a knock on my bedroom door. We looked at each other for a split second, both of us with panic in our eyes, before he jumped out of bed and grabbed his clothes. He had one foot in his pants and his jacket and shirt in his hand as I shoved him in behind my closet door while yelling "Hold on. I'm changing". I pushed him almost into my closet. "I just wanted to let you know that your dad is out in the back yard", my mum said through the closed door. I made sure Monty was not visible before I finally opened the door halfway. " And...?", I asked, trying to act cool. "So if you don't want to run into him you shouldn't go that way", she said. "I'm not going out", I kept pretending. My mum looked at me like she knew exactly what was going on, and was annoyed that I was pretending like she didn't. Did she know? "I'm just trying to warn you that if you're trying to avoid you dad you should probably use the front door", she said. "Okay", I said, pretending like it was useless information given totally out of the blue. My mum sighed. "And Monty?", she said, talking directly to him. She knew! It was quiet for a second, before I could hear a "Yeah?" from behind the closet door. "Don't forget your tie", she said, giving me a smirk and pointing to the tie laying on my bedroom floor. "Thanks", he said, embarrassment in his tone. I blushed, looking at the floor, and mumbled "thanks" before closing the door. I turned to face Monty who was no longer hiding. "So... that was embarrassing", he said, and we bot bursted out laughing. "She has a point, though. I'm pretty sure my dad would make a greater deal of this, so you should definitely sneak out", I said as soon as I was able to breathe properly again. "True", he said, buttoning up his shirt. He came up to me and pulled me into his arms, giving me a quick, but passionate, kiss. "Thanks for a perfect night. We should do that again some time", he smirked. I giggled. "See you later", I said and opened the door for him. "Later", he replied, giving me one more quick peck, and tiptoed down the hall.

I took a shower and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast, avoiding eye contact with both my parents. I ate quickly so I could escape back to my room as fast as possible. Luckily for me my mum knew better than to ask any questions as long as my dad was present. I had excused myself from the table when my phone buzzed. "Is it later yet?", it read. It was Monty, of course. He picked me up an hour later and we just drove around without any clue on there to go or what to do. After driving around for a while, singing along to the radio and just talking, he pulled the car over by a side road with the most beautiful view of the city. We sat in the back seat of his car until it was dark, talking, snuggling, making out and enjoying the view. For the entire afternoon I was his girlfriend again, but his time it wasn't a decision I made like it was the day before. This time it was just the way it was supposed to be. What felt natural. This is how I want it to be everyday.

For the next weeks everything was exactly the way I had dreamed they would be. We were a couple at school, at home and at acting class. It felt like the world was coated in a layer of bright pink cotton candy. I was the happiest I could be. Having lunch with him, Jenna, the jocks and the cheerleaders every day, him picking me up every day before school and acting class, kissing in the hallway and a lot of sneaking in my window at night. Everything was "Disney-perfect"! 

__________________________________________________

Please leave a vote and/or a comment to let me know what you think<3