15 I want him bad

I started paying closer attention to him in school. Jenna was right. He really had changed. The rest of the jocks didn't really seem to notice, but his usual victims did. I even saw a kid flinch as he walked past him, but smile relieved as he realized he was in the clear. I was standing by Jenna's locker before lunch, waiting for her, when the jocks passed by. Monty among them. One of the jocks pushed a kid as he walked by, making him fall down, and in response the kid shouted "fuck you". The jocks stopped and turned, and the guy who had pushed him started walking slowly towards the kid who had gotten back up on his feet now. That's when Monty placed a hand on the guys shoulder, stopping him. "Not worth it, dude", he said, and started walking away. The group of jocks followed, and hesitantly the guy followed too.

In acting class we got the first part of the script our teacher had been working on all weekend, and we started rehearsing right away. Monty kept impressing me with his acting skills. I thought back to the first day of class, and thought about how much he had evolved since then. He could really be going places. A month passed by in no time, and every spare minute I had was spent either rehearsing or thinking about the play, with or without Monty. We spent so much time rehearsing that we never really had time to talk about anything else.

It was afternoon and Monty and I were in my room working on a couple of new pages of the script we had just gotten. I watched him as he sat, deeply concentrated, marking his lines. I realized how much I had missed just talking to him. Just being with him and focusing on us. I didn't even have the chance to tell him that I'd noticed his efforts to change yet. I moved from the chair by the window over to the bed where he was sitting. He was so deep into it that he didn't even notice. "Hey", I said to get his attention. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I took the pen and paper out of his hands and placed in on my night stand. He looked confused. I smiled and grabbed his hand, and he smiled back, still confused. "Less work, more play", I said, and his expression changed from confused to excited. "I just wanted to say that I see you. At school. I can see that you've changed", I told him, and he smiled. I leaned in and kissed him softly. As I pulled back again, he was the one taking over. He pulled me in for another rougher and sloppier kiss, and I let him guide as I slowly laid back and he climbed on top of me. I let my hands do what they wanted. Touching and feeling, sliding from his hips, up his back and wrap around his neck. His hands stared exploring too, tracing the outline of my body. His touch was sending shivers through me. I let my hand slide softly through his hair, down his muscular arm and back up to is neck, where my other hand already had a firm grip. The warmth of his heavy breath on my face, his eager lips moving in sync with mine and his heavy body weighting me down was arousing. And I was not the only one getting aroused. I had felt the whole evolution of his dick growing against me, while his lips and hands got more and more eager. I wanted him. I wanted him bad. I pulled lightly on his shirt, hoping he would take the hint, and he did. His lips parted from mine for a split second before they came crashing back, giving him just enough time to pull off his shirt and throw it on the floor next to the bed. I traced his abs lightly with my fingertips. Hole shit, he was muscular. His hands slid slowly up underneath my shirt, giving me plenty of time to stop him if I wanted to, but I didn't. I needed to catch my breath, and left a trail of kisses down to his neck. I bit him gently and he made a silent growl. He had slid his way up to my breast, and squeezed it lightly over my bra. The bulge in his pants was rock solid and rubbing against me. I wanted more. His hands was softly playing along the line of my bra, his fingers pulling it down to give him access. With one hand placed firmly behind his neck, my lips were back on is and the other hand unbuttoned his jeans. I slid my hand into his jeans over his boxers to feel him, and rubbed on the big hard bulge I found begging to be released from it's cotton prison. He made a sound of pleasure as soon as I touched him. He was throbbing in my hand.

"Maya, are you home?", someone yelled from down the hall, and in what felt like one tenth of a second Monty rolled off me, and I jumped out of bed. He buttoned his jeans back up and grabbed his shirt from the floor. We both knew he would not have time to put it back on as the footsteps in the hall stopped outside my door. Fast as lightning he grabbed the glass of water from my nightstand and poured it on his shirt. I didn't even have time to ask him what the fuck he was doing before the door to my room opened. " Hey, are you.. Oh, hey Montgomery. I didn't know you were here", my mum said smiling. Her eyes was filled with questions as she looked at him standing there with his shirt in his hand. "Hi, Mrs. Kinney", he said and there was a minute of silence where she just kept looking at him with questions in her eyes. " I spilled my drink", he lied, holding up his wet shirt. " Oh, I see. I can put that in the dryer for you" she smiled, and took his shirt as he handed it over to her. "Thanks", he smiled. "So, are you staying for dinner?", she asked, looking at both of us. My heart was still raising and it was like my body had shut down and I had forgotten how to talk. "Sure, I could eat", Monty said. My mother nodded and left the room. I felt all the air disappear from my lungs and fell back into the chair. "Holy fuck, that was close", I said on exhale. We looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

__________________________________________________________

I appreciate your feedback! 

Please leave a vote and/or a comment if you liked it<3