Chapter 9: Dancing

"And now" here it goes. it's my turn. "number 285 learning to dance" I walk out onto the stage with my head held high praying for an amazing performance. the music starts and I never look back. I just keep on dancing and dancing the night away. it felt amazing so I hope it looked amazing. as I turn into my last pose I see Abby grinning ear to ear clapping above her head. I guess I was amazing. I got off the stage and hugged kendall. she was amazing as well so I have no idea who will win. we ran to the dressing room so I could get dressed for my duet.

Me and Maddie went behind the curtain together so we could get dressed. she is wearing this white and gray leotard with some dirt marks on it and I am wearing a black top and bottom with blue sequence on it scattered in only a couple places.
"Maddie Kayla we have to go or you won't make it!" Maddie was still in the process of putting her hair up so we just secured it with a bobby pin and ran for the stage. just as we got there we could here them call us on. we gracefully walked onto the stage me with a grin her with a nervous look. she started on the ground and I started standing up, shoulders back, and chin up. she gets up does a couple turns I copy her get jealous and want to hurt her. that was the begining. Now comes my ariel. I have been practicing this all week. hopefully I can pull it off. and I do! I do a perfect one!

Me and Maddie scurry off he stage and into the wings. we hug then head to the dressing room to get ready for group. we get into our costumes and then head back over to the stage. I am a little out of breath and hoping I don't pass out during this dance.

Well I didn't pass out and it went amazing. I feel like I have gotten a lot better in this past week.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I didn't update guys! I have been really busy with Easter and lacking for April break! I will try to update a lot this week.