Chapter 15: Competition #2

We unloaded from the bus out to the screaming fans all calling our names. for the first time very I saw a sign saint I love kayla. Kalani and Kendall saw that I saw that sign and hugged me because they knew I was happy. Kendall. Kenzie and Kalani were probably my best friends here at the ALDC. our mom called us the K quadruplets because we recently have been doing everything together and our names all started with K.

We walked into the green room and me Maddie and Kendall started getting ready for our solos while everybody else got ready for the first group dance. the order going was Maddie me then kendall. I was really excited for my solo. I worked really hard on my solo this weeks I I was confident with it but I would never beat maddie. it's impossible. she is considered a professional dancer. I have a chance to beat Kendall. I mean I did best her last week.

*MADDIES POV*
Well this is going to be am easy week. Kayla the new girl and Kendall then girl who sucks. but I have to keep my head held high and try my hardest because sometimes judges take ponts off because I am a pro dancer.

*KAYLAS POV*
"And here comes number 186 Kayla with can't blame a girl for trying" I walked out onto the stage and did my solo the best I ever did. I did a front Ariel then did a twist I the ground into my final pose. I got a standing ovation and ran off the stage. I stood in the wings with Maddie whole Kendall danced and when she came off we gave her a giant hug. we all ran back to the green room so we could get ready for the first group dance safe and sound.

we were all dressed in black tops with black shimmery booty shorts and dark makeup except for nia and Mackenzie sense they were the leads. Mackenzie was in this light pink checkered dress and nia was in this yellow leotard with a blue fishnet crop top and skirt. I loved this group dance. it was probably my favorite and I loved the music. the sing as originally by Taylor swift but this one is Sabrina carpenter signing it. After we all got our costumes on we headed backstage with 2 minutes to spare before we were on.
"Now with number 297 the Abby lee dance company with safe and sound" we start of with just Mackenzie on the stage stroking her hair then jojo and Kalani step one foot on the stage and. Mackenzie around and they quickly get off the stage. the we all come out on the stage and Mackenzie sees us and runs to the corner and that's when nia comes in to comfort Mackenzie and then we dance the rest of the way. we come off the stage with the judges standing and clapping. we did really well. we come off the stage and hug because we know we did amazing.

As we run to the green room I think about the next group dance I am in and pray that I can show Abby I am one of her stars. I run through the dance in my head 5 times before we finally reach the green room.
"Girls who are in the next group dance you have 20 minutes! Hurry!" Miss Abby yells to us. me and Kenzie go behind the curtain to get our costumes on. it is a white top and booty shorts. The top has two good stars in one corner with good sequence lining it and good strands in chains having off but coming back up to make a loop. the booty shafts have some white and good sequence scattered all over. we are wearing gold and silver eye shadow along with a dark red lip stick with a shimmery lip gloss. we then have have silver stick on gems near our eyes. our hair are out in high buns with a light coat of silver and gold hair spray. when we all finish we run backstage even though we have a solid ten minutes till we go on. when we get back there we run through our dance in the hallway a couple times then in our head once. we do our handshake then we get on stage.
"And here is number 308 the Abby lee dance company with well be the stars" as I stepped out on stage I made sure every jive I made was perfect and my kegs arms and feet were always in the right position. I loved this dance because I got my own little turn sequence during part of it while everybody else was in the background and the rest we were all in unicen. at the end we got a standing ovation including the judges and the people in the booth above. we ran off stage and hugged eachother because we knew we would win with this number. it was amazing! And we were Abby's stars.