Chaoter 24: Awards

We had already performed our group dance and did amazing now we were just waiting for awards.

"Ok so let's get started with trios and duets" the candy apple were here and they had a pretty good trio that we had to beat. "In eighth place we have number 24 rotting away from the candy apple dance center" ouch. eight place. that's bad. "and in first place we have the Abby Lee Dance Company with you can't tear us down!" We all ran up and received the award and then sat back down. "

"so let's go to the junior solos. in third place we have Mackenzie with I'm not her." I held jojo and Kendall's hand praying for first. I'm sure jojo was doing the same. nut I needed first to become an official part of this team."in second place we have Kayla with look in the mirror" I got up to receive my award wanting to cry. I was never going to stay now. "And in first place we have jojo with party all night!" Jojo got up git her trophy and was smiling ear to ear. I was happy for her but sad for me.

"Now for the group dances. in second place we have the candy apples with it's my game." our whole team held hands praying to bets the CADC or we would never hear the end do it. "and in first place with have the Abby lee dance company with turning tables!" We ran up and got the award. clean sweep but a loss for me.