Chapter 13: Auditions auditions

"Girls and moms. this week we have 3 solos and 2 group dances. so for the solos I have 2 selected and the others will have to fight for it" fight for it??? I will never get a solo. I'm new here so I guess I can just say goodbye to the solo. "it is also the same thing for the second group dance. I will chose my best 4 girls from the audition. we also have an audition for a tv show. it is for the show pretty little liars. they need two young girls to resemble Hannah and Emily as a little girls at there dance studio because this episode is all flashbacks." I looked exactly like hannah. blond hair and blue eyes. my only competition was jojo but she's not as graceful. Kendall or Kalani would probably get emily.
"Miss Abby" nia pops up
"Yes nia"
"Instead of going to the audition could I just stay at the studio and practice because I'm not going to get the part."
"Nia I was just going to talk to you privately about that. yes you can"
"thankyou"
"Any more questions?" no one speaks." good because I have one more suprise for you. this week we will be sponsored my by a rising pop singer and start of the tv show girl meets world Sabrina carpenter! She will pay for our transportation and costumes. all of our songs will be by her." we all screamed! This was so exciting! "Now legs get to who has what. so I have decided on two people so far for the solos. Maddie and kayla. the rest of you will have to fight" I got another solo? At least I'm safe this time. "Kayla your solo is called can't blame a girl for trying. Maddie yours is take on the world. the solo that has not been decided yet is called White flag . the group dance with everybody in it is called safe and sound. It will be about two girls. one of them is the older sister comforting the younger sister. those two parts will be played by nia and Mackenzie. all the other girls will be the demons scaring the younger sister. now the group dance with the top 4 girls is called well be the stars sense you will be my top four stars. I am looking for a clean sweep girls" this was going to be a tough week. "spread apart and warm up. we will be doing improv for the audition. I will play the Song white flag and you improv to to ok? Moms you can stay" we all warmed up. I warmed up with nia sense we felt like the outsiders. "ok girls get in a line and we will start the auditions" miss Abby said. I was nervous for the audition. how was I going to make it to the top 4? I was going to have to work really hard. Kalani went first. she did pretty well. then Kendal then nia. now it was me. I went out there and did two side arias into a spilt then pulled my leg to my head and stood up with out using my hands. then I did 15 turns into a Jumo turn then leg crosses in the ground. I could possibly make it into the top 4.

"Ok girls great job. the next solo goes to Kendall because I feel you were sassy enough for this music. now for the group dance Maddie Kalani and Mackenzie are safe. and we have a tie between Kayla and jojo. you are going to do one last improv but you can only use one of the same stows you used before. Kayla you go first. I went out there and did moving turns then a round off into a front walk over then a back tuck then 10 turns and fell into the ground. I have been practicing one hour everyday on my tricks and felt pretty confident with them.

"Ok jojo Kayla I have made my decision. Kayla will be in the group dance" I didn't want to act too cocky so I just smiled but deep down I was super excited.
------------------------------------
Thanks so much for 100 reads! I am having a lot of fun writing this book!