Chapter 11: Another week

*JILLS POV*
Of course. Kayla beat Kendall. a girl with no talent what so ever beats a girl who could win any day. Kayla is the new maddie. Abby will do anything for Kayla to win. at least with Kayla around Maddie won't always be the focus.

*KAYLAS POV*
Me and the girls ran back to the dressing room screaming. we won! We were so excited. the only person who looked sad was kendall. i really hope she realizes she is going to lose eventually.

"Great job girls!" Abby yells as we walk into the dressing room. I hold my trophy in the air with pride and all the moms cheer!
"Come here Kayla!" Miss Abby calls me over and gives me a giant hug. "I knew you could do it" she whispers to me. I smile and run to my mom. she looks like she is going to cry.
"Great job honey"
"Thanks mom"
"Girls come over here! Gather in a circle" Abby tells us all. "well this was a good week. we won first for everything we entered... and then we got a fourth place. anyway congrats to Maddie and Kayla for the duet and congrats to just Kayla first place in your solo" everybody claps for me. "well we have a decision to make. Kayla we have decided that you can come back next week" I smile while everybody cheers and Kalani and nia hug me. "Ok I have to run. I will see all you girls in the studio monday"