The pressure...

The dinner with Mr Batra went well..
Just after the moment Mr.Batra left their house...the smile from the all the four parents disappeared and they stared at them...

Sid and Monu understood that they were in trouble for not acting as coulpes....like THE NEWLY WED COUPLES... They were fighting over an extra papad...and exchanged glances and teased others when batra praised each other....

They stood next to each other near the dinning table like we wait in staff room to get scolding from teachers...with their head held low...

Sid: aaj toh....lagne Wale hai...he murmured near monu's ears...

Monu: yaar...hume khoshish toh ki na...vo hume daat kaise sakte hain...

Sid: chup chap dant kha le ....kam dant kayegi...agar mouh Koli na...aaj toh gayi tu ....

Monu: aise kaise daant lenge yeh log...hum try toh kar rahe na...

Sid: ab agar toh...lion ka cave mein gussa na chahthi toh alag baath hai ...

Monu slightly face palmed...lion ka den hota hai..cave nahi...

They were silenced when Mr.Mahajan adjusted his voice...

Mr.Mahajan: kya tha eh sab???

Sid in a lower tone bachi huyi khana...looking at the dining table..

Mr.ganju Sid's father got all irritated...yeh mazak nahi hai....sid...he shouted...making both Sid and Monu with a jerk and they lifted their heads and looked at him...

Sid:s mom signalled his dad to slow down and asked...tum log ek dusre ko as couple introduce bhi nahi kar pa rahe ho... zindagi bar kaise rahoge...kuch socha hai...

Monami: hum try kar rahe hai... aunty...to adapt to new changes..toda toh time...

Mrs.Mahajan: aur kitna vakt chahiye..tum do no ko... humesha saath mein toh rahte ho tum log...aur ek week ka honeymoon bhi toh gaye te...

Sid and monami looked at each other...they did enjoy the trip but not as their parents wanted...

Seeing their awkwardness....Mrs.Ganju asked don't tell me you guys are still in the friendship phase...she yelled..

Sid and monami looked down..hum khoshish toh kar rahe hain....monami said...

Mr.ganju: toh aur efforts dalo na...koi bhi rishta bina efforts ke tik nahi pata...agar..dost hi ban kar rahoge tum log toh iss shaadi ka kya matlab....??!?

Monu and sid sighed ...hum dalenge sid AA d and dragged monu out of the room ...and took her to their room...

Monu was suprised stunned....kya efforts dalenge...kya??karne wale hai ab???so many thoughts she gulped in her saliva...

He took her to their room and locked the door inside ..... monami was way too terrified now..Monu spoke wiping the sweat that ran from her forehead..dekh....jaanti efforts karne hai hume...par itni jaldi...

Sid interupted... without even noticing her... sorry yaar...mein tume aise lekar aya ...and fell on the bed...

Monami was relieved...she held her forehead and cursed her brain for bringing such thoughts...her and sid...??she hit herself...

She too layed down near sid...

Sid: kya sex hi sab kuch hai marriage mein??

Monami was startled by his question....

Sid turned sideways and faced her...

Sid: kya yeh sab kafi nahi hai ki hum ek doosre ko izzat dete hai...we know each other well....??kya yeh sab matter hi nahi karta kya??matter karta hai...toh sirf pyaar???kya??

Monu: patha nahi...

Sid: toh kya matlab hai...shaadi ko nibhane ke liye sirf pyaar chahiye aur kuch nahi??aur...agar sab kuch hai par pyaar nahi...vo shaadi kamiyaab nahi ho sakthi???

Monu: patha nahi..I also have no idea as to what it takes for a successful marriage...meri pehli shaadi hai na...Monu smiled....

Sid: haa...mera though saathva shaadi haina...kuch bhi bolthi hai...

Monu:mujhe kya lagta hai pata hai agar hum logo ki na sunne toh hi acha hum humare pace mein jaate hai... slowly we will build this relationship kya kehte ho...

Sid leaned back at the bed and stared at the bed...hmm..may be one step at a time...

Monu too noded and relaxed...

It was next day morning...

Both Sid and Monu got ready...
As usual at the dressing table...sid assured her she is not alone...with the sindoor and Monu smiled...and they got dressed and eat their dinner and went off to hospital...for their work...

Monami entered her cabin..and noticed something strange on the door of the cabin....

It was the name plate ..it read Mrs. Monami Siddharth Ganju....she ran her fingers through the embossing... aunty sahi keh rahi thi Monu yeh sach hai....she said to herself and sighed....

***************************

That's all for the parts guys.

Please tell me how you liked it...
What do think is only love necessary??
Drop in your thoughts...
And please ignore my mistakes as I couldn't recheck it
Happy reading ☺️😊