Chapter 4 of being married

Monami straight up went to the bathroom...still murmuring and scolding him in her mind got dressed up...

While Sid as agreed prepared their breakfast...

Monu got all dressed up....and came and found the kitchen at full chaos...

There were leaves of vegetables...their skin and what not...to move near the kitchen itself she had to choose a safe spot to keep her foot...and tip tied to the kitchen....

Sid was busy doing something ....may be cooking monami thought to herself....

Sid noticed monami looking at him ...and said bas yaar monu five mins de de...breakfast ready hojayega...he Sid rubbing his eyes...

Monami was still confused...dekh zyada mat bana dena hum do hi hai...toh simple breakfast bhi chalega....zyada dishes mat banana....

Sid without turning back..wiping his sweat...pagal hai kya....?!?bas bread toast bana raha hoon...aur cofee bas.....

Monami lost it kuthe fir yeh sabzi ka kachra har jagah kyun pada hai...???

Sid taking the bread from toaster and slightly burning his hand said....vo sandwich bana chatha ta par....

Monami: par??? She asked sternly....

Sid hinted at something....

Monami was at peak of anger....vo sab ke liye tune.....she slipped on a peel and this fell on her butt....Sid tried to hold her in the moment and droped the bread down...in the commotion...the bread fell down in God knows what water that was down in kitchen floor...

Sid realised that the bread too went down....yaar tere vajse mera breakfast karab hogaya....

Monami bit her lips...meri vajse...she tried to get up...using her hand as support but there was water where she was trying to stand and she slipped...again...sid laughed at this...help karega bhi...?!? She reluctantly gave her hand...Sid still laughing took her hand and lifted her pulled her ...in a one go....

Monami stood up and and due to his pul...lost her control and walked few steps forward in the direction of Sid...Sid immediately grabbed her by her hip....before she could hot her hands at the kitchen table.....

He tightened his grip around her hip...and pulled her towards him.jer face faced his....amd they could feel each other's breathe....monu was just frantically breathing....her eye balls widened in anger ....staring into straight into Sid's eyes...while he was lao seeing her in her eyes....Sid slowly bent his head near her ear...while she was still angry...he gently set aside the hairs that was covering the ear and murmured...dekh Maine breakfast toh bana liye ab tu ne giraya toh...main kuch kar nahi sakta...cleaning duty tumari hai...clean karde.....he said in one go ......before monami could react ...Sid ran monami got all irritated and shouted at Sid .....ab cleaning ke liye time hai sirf....and threw the cloth at the direction Sid run....

Monami wiped and cleaned all the mess cursing him...while Sid got ready to go to the hospital....she cleaned everything while Sid came out of the room all dressed and stood silently.....

She let out a heavy breathe again....she ignored him and took her bag and got her keys...and proceeded towards the lift...Sid bit his teeth in ressentment and rubbed his curly hair.....and quickly grabbed the house keys his coat his bag...and quickly locked the door....

The lift had come and Monami entered the lift...just as the lift was about to close Sid entered the lift dramatically by keeping his hands in the door....he entered the lift and gasped for breathe..and monami immediately moved a few inches away from sid...hinting how mad she was....

Sid adjusted himself the lift came down to the ground floor....monami quickly walked out of the lift...Sid actually ran behind her to keep up with her pace ....monami neared their car and was about open the driving seat of the car....but stopped when she saw something
....Sid too stopped behind monami noticing that....it was a couple at the parking.....the husband pecked a kiss on the lips of his wife's...and bid a good bye....Sid and monami looked at each other....they had shrunk their eyes....out of cringe...it felt a little odd for them....matlab...yeh sab karna padega???both thought to themselves looking at each other....Sid and monami reluctantly neared each other's face....their faces were just five inches apart....and Sid and monami bit their lips out of tension....and they let a sigh....there was an awkward tension building up between the two....they very just few inches away... suddenly with a jerk both of them fell back...,both of them came out from their imagination....

Monami still breathing hard bhool gaya kya no PDAs ?!?Sid too  grasped his breathe...haa....bhul gaya....sahi hai ..no PDAs...and no aise forced wala PDAs toh bilkul nahi.....tu teek hai....monami noded an yes tu??? Sid also noded an yes...

They got into the car and reached the hospital....20mins in and the patients and started to come in.... A patient had just went out...and the sister assisting monami smiled....
Monami: kya hua?? Has kyu Rahi ho???
sister: kuch nahi madam ...vo thoda hot tha...na....aur cute bhi lag raha tha...
Sid barged into monami's cabin and held a sandwich  near her eye....monami first jerked a little....

Sid kept her food on the table...
Monami ignored Sid... And said to the sister...haa... cute toh ta....and smiled....

Sid: koun??
Monami: vo last patient....
Sid raised his eyebrows...teek hai teek hai ab kha lete hai.....

The sister smile day both and left the cabin to give them some privacy....

Sid opened her sandwich and gave it to her...dekh...main ne mess up kar liya...i agree par gussa na khanne pe nahi nikal the please....he said with a puppy eyes...

Monami smiled and took the sandwich from his hand and had a bite....teek hai sirf iss baar Bach Gaya tu....

Sid too stuffed his mouth and lifted his sandwich as a token of thanks....

Sid with sandwich in his mouth: waise....abhi abhi mere mann mein sawaal aya...

Monami too eating ....kya???

Sid: hum abhi bhi bestfriends hai ryt???

Monami stuffing her mouth noded a yes...koi Shaq?!?

Sid: suppose hume ek doosre se pyaar hone se pehle kisi aur se pyaar hoga toh....?!?

Monami immediately choked with her food....Sid immediately patted her back and made her drink water....

She slowly took the sandwich...
Sid continued...hum....yeh bin pyaar ke shaadi mein hi rehna padega kya??

Monami just glared at Sid...and Sid...stared monami