Her trip!!

Sid silently watched as monami agreed to Mr. Batra's offer. Although he smiled a welcomed her decision something was troubling his mind. They all sat down for dinner and sid would just stare at monami , when monami found out the same she would raise her eyebrows and ask what's the matter, and sid would just shrug it off.

They completed the dinner and Batra sir bid them a good bye and left the place, their parents too left the place soon after leaving both alone ..

Sid sighed and felt relived that the awkward dinner was over and fell on the bed. Before he could even breathe monami dumped a whole lot of clothes on him.

He slowly took all the clothes with the tip of his finger and put it aside still lying Kya hai yeh sab?? He asked irritated

Monami smirked and bent near his face  sabziya hai...  and smiled at him . Before he could react to her so called joke monami threw some dresses on his face and walked away.

He shooed away the clothes on his face and lifted his head only to find monami struggling to lift her trolley from the top shelf.. he giggled . He knew she needed hs help to lift the trolley but he was also adamant on not helping her intentionally.

Monami would look for help from sid now and then but sid would deliberately look the other sid. He was not going to help her without her pleading at least . He hid his laughter and let her suffer just so that he can have an advantage of the situation..

Monami tried a few tries also hoped Sid would come for helo...but she understood he is playing along and got irritated...she let down a sigh making her hair that just made a small to and movement...

Sid facing the other side still lying on the bed realises the situation but controlled his smile...

Monami: Sid help karde...she said in a commanding voice..

Kaam bhi karwana hai aur command bhi kar rahi hai...nahi chalega!!! He thought to himself..

Monami but her lips in anger...she tightened her wrists and told herself to calm down...with the widest smile in her face she leaned over Sid's body and came near Sid's face...

Sid who was just giggling and having his time saw her face up close...and forgot to blink... He could feel her breathe...and he noticed for the first time her skin was flawless..and she had squint her eyes out of irritation he got lost in the moment , while monmai was there cursing at him not literally ofcourse Sid went deaf all he could see was only her lips move and her eye coorddinating it , he couldn't help but notice how expressive she was.. from her eye balls her red nose to her lips everything was so in sync, he wondered , while she was busy scolding him.

Meri baath samaj raha hai tu  Monami yelled at sid making him come out of the thoughts.. he just realised how stupid of him to think even such thoughts and shrugged himself out.. He slowly put his arm around her waist and tossed up to the other side of the bed and quickly got up..

It wasn't first time she had held him like that.. but this time sid felt something new as if some hormones had generated a obnoxious amount of something and sent a tingling feeling down his stomach, He adjusted himself and without saying a word pulled the trolley out of the shelf and kept on his bed. Without meeting her eyes he opened it and started walking towards her wardrobe for her packing..

Monami found something abnormal and hugged him from the back as he dug in her wardrobe..

Sid's hand stopped searching her perfect clothes for her trip when she flung around her arm around his waist..He slowly bent his head and saw her had wrapped up and she had kept her head on his shoulders making him fell her body warmth..Sid felt a little uneasiness and immediately and forcefully came out of the hold jerking monami.. Tu pack kar mein aata hoon... He said and rushed out of their room and went to the balcony they had running..

Sid kept his hand on the railings and kept his head on his hand and let out his angst and screamed...

He didnt know how to describe what he felt now. She is your bestfriend dammit!! his mind blasted his heart..She is your wife his heart cried...Sid held his head... He knew something has definitely changed in him...Was it the thought of monu with other guy?? Of course he would be happy as his bff is happy his mind threw a reasoning or because she is leaving him ?? This time also his brain was quick to answer ...oh...Come on!! Its just the junk that you had the whole day causing such uneasiness!! monami ka kya hai... Issse kya she has left him and travelled alone and went for camps alone whats new??

Sid smiled and mumbled to himself Whats new !! to himself and back to their room where he saw monami packing..He let down a sigh . He inched slower and hugged her from behind just as she would hug him and rested his head on hers throwing her off her guard...

Monami smiled and kept her soft palms on his cheeks and gently caressed them..

Monami:  Miss karega?!?

Sid without moving an inch still hugging her nodded like a puppy 

Monami: Aww!! She said ruffling his hair as far as she could reach and blew a kiss in the air.

Sid smiled at her, a new sort of peace had seemed to be dawned on him seeing her like this...and he pecked a kiss on her forehead above her ears..

**************************

Thats all the part guys

Hope you all like it

Do drop in your thoughts!!

Happy reading