What to do now?

Monami was in the hospital doing her duty...but one thought bothered her more...the ne plate that has hung over the door...Mrs. Siddharth Ganju... And Sid 's question...kya physical relation hi sab kuch hai.....?!?was just going on in her head...and Mrs.Ganjus words....lingered in her mind....she sighed....and held her head...

Sid was also in the hospital but couldn't focus on his job...

Both thought that marrying their best friend was going to be easy....but it isn't easy Anymore....it felt like someone was shoving down their throats....and something were suffocating them...

Monami entered Sid's cabin and saw him holding his head...She knew he was also disturbed....kahi bahar chalein...

Sid too closed the file he was looking at....and went with her....

They went to inform their parents as senior doctor about their absence

Sid: Dad...mein aur monu break ke liye bahar ja rahe hain....

Mr.Ganju's face lit up...break pe....saath saath saath.....yeh toh Kamal hogaya...lagta hai...you people are taking our advices seriously ha? He patted on Sid's shoulder smiling...Sid and monu got irritated and left...

Simi entered a coffee shop and took their seats....there was just silence between them...in the car also they didn't talk....now in the coffee shop also they didn't talk...The silence between them made it more awkward for them...once they never thought before speaking....now speaking with each other needed thinking ...

Monami coughed...to lighten the mood....toh order Karen??

Sid too nodded they called up the waiter and ordered....while they were waiting...they heard giggles and laugh from the table back to them ....it was a couple having good time...they were chatting and teasing each other...

Sid lost it stood from the table hitting it hard...and walked towards the couple....and shouted at him kya hai....kya PDA chal raha idhar...jab dekho jaha dekho....humesha inn logon ka hi chal rahta hai...!!!!

Monu was quick enough to grab him...she whispered...kya kar raha ha!? And dragged him back...sorry bhai sahab....she said to the couple...and dragged him out of the cafe...

They sat in the car....monu was angry...
Ye kya tha Sid ???itna gussa???? She asked him in a loud voice...

Sid: yaar Tak Chuka hoon yaar mein meri maa ko bhi tumse kaha meine sunn li....chahthe kya hai yeh log ..??!

Monu: tu shaant hoja...pehele please...

Sid: kya shaant yaar kaise shant...tu bata...socha ta shaadi karenge toh mummy papa humare puche nahi padenge....

Monu: par ab toh aur zyada humare pichhe pad gaye....

Sid: hmm...

Both sighed...

Monu: Ab?? Kya??

Sid: patha nahi...

Both sid and monami went numb....

Monami adjusted herself...she gulped in her saliva ...she never thought she would ask Sid this question.....

Sid also felt uncomfortable....and nervous...and he also never thought he would say this to her...

They both looked at each other and simultaneously went....

Monu: pyaar karne ka try karsakte hai kya??
Sid: divorce le lein kya??

Both heard what the other said and went silent....And looked at the windows....

A more awkward silence followed...
Both of them recieved a phone call from their parents...they just stared at the phone...

*************************************************

What do you think they should do?