The Proposal II

In the hospital,

Monami was busy with her routine..and sid just admired her now and then ..

Sid thanked god she did not come near him as he wanted to perfect his plan..Like he knew he has messed up a lot of times now..and he wanted it to be picture perfect just as the way she wanted and imagined ..

He made some calls...and felt proud of his plan even before it was getting implemented, and patted his back himself with so much pride..This has too be the ultimate plan that he has ever made..He knew how much ever he tries to make her wear the outfit she just would not..for he knew how ziddi of a girl she was .

He made some calls and went out of the hospital without informing anyone.

In some place sab kuck tayyar hai?? Sid asked...

A masked man: Haan sid bhaiji aap chinta na karo , mein didi ko kidnap karlunga..( As you might have all guessed its Bala...)

Kya karlunga...main bhi hoon ..aur sabse important kaam na #mera hi hai... A masked woman hit him in Bala's stomach..( It was none other than Chitra)

Bala and Chitra were their juniors in college and was no less than a Brother and sister to them..They both had clung on to Sid and monami from the first year. When they both cried after their first lab test after piercing their index finger to determine their blood group in their first year..It was SiMi that handled these two kids... From then till now.. They both have always been under their supervision and care I would say.

Now for the proposal, Sid could never think of a better option other than these two. The plan was simple.

Sid was too tensed while Bala removed his mask.. Bhaiji mujhe na humeshcse ek kidnapper banna tha..Aapne mera dream pura kardi..Thank you.. He hugged sid excitedly..Sid did not know whether to hug him or not...like this was not a thing everyone would wish for....

#meri bhi wish thi... Chitra too joined the hug in competition..Sid blinked blatantly.. Teek hai teek hai... he gently broke the hug..

So, Make the ransom call and ask her to come to the restaurant...Sid said..Bala noded eagerly took his phone out..and adjusted his throat... Ab dekh na bhaiji.. he smiled proudly..

Monami picked up the call ... Before Bala could say a word a word monami answered from the other end... Haan..bol bala...

All th three of them Sid, chitra and bala who were listening to it in speakers face palmed ..in desperation...Sid immediately cut the call....Sid immediately choked him down... Tera number se call karege??? Vo bhi ek firauti ke liye....???!! And made him bend down and punched on his back..

Chitra did not want to let go of the situation ..She smiled as he was getting beaten up... #kya gunda Banega re tu!!! She chuckled..

After few mins of kutai...from his Sid bhaiji ..Bala finally came out of Sid's old.. Mein iss baar naye sim se pakka firauti ka call karunga bhaiji ...pakka.. He promised gasping for breathe..and made the call finaly from his new Sim..

Monami: Hello

Bala in a much changed voice... Hello..

Monami: Dekho agar credit card ya loan ke liye hi toh thanks I am already having Your Credit card, aur na main loan bhi le chuka iske baad caal kiya na toh loan dede par repay nahi karungi bol aise free loan and credit card dega tu... She yelled in one go and she cut the call before bala could speak..

Bala saw his phone.. Saala..Kidnapper ka koi izzat nahi hai...ye kya baat hui..

He stopped when he say an in furious sid breathing heavily.. Bhaiji iss time mera galti nahi hai..

Chitra hit him on his head slightly vapas kar... Bla rubbed his haed and bit his teeth and looked angrily at chitra ... Try kar raha hoon na main..and dialled again..

Monami: Kitni baar bolun.. Mujhe nahi chhaiye Creditcard.. Before she could finish Bala in a changed tone Sid... Monami was about to cut the call but hearing Sid's name she stopped..

Bala was so proud he lifted his collar...Chitra gave one on his head again as he had forgot to speak as he had lost on his seconds of pain..

Bala rubbing his head... Vo.....tumhare pati...humare pass hai didi..a smack followed from sid after he said the didi.. matlab behanji bala adjusted... sid and chitra face palmed themselves..

Bala continued Tume doubt haina...Sun teri pati ki cheekein.. and moved near sid who faked a cry of help.... Bala laughed devilishly Agar tera pathi sahi salamat chahiye toh akele main Hotel Blue Seas mein mil akele ...Police ke pass gayi toh..samjho Sid ..gaya tera.. and cut the call..

The trio gave a hi-fi to each other... first step done...ab ...Dusri padav >>> Sid said and the trio hugged..

Monami frantically searched and called sid of course sid had switched his phone off..

*************
Published it without my knowledge will post the rest soon...

Hope you like the plan till now...
What do you think??