I Love Him?!!?

Monami reached the academy and attended to the emergency but for some reason she felt a sense of joy in her..Like she was  smiling all the time and her heart felt light as if it was about to fly.

Monami completed her duties and entered the messs..

She took her plate from the counter..and dilbaugh ji followed her 

Monami smiled at him as he took the opposite chair at the table..

Moanmi still smiled and started eating...dilbaugh ji kept on smiling at her silently...after a while dilbaugh ji broke the silence  Toh pyaar ho hi gaya hai tume bhi??

Hearing the word Pyaar monami choked her food and coughed and took the glass hurriedly and gulped it. she gulped in the water.. Pyaar  she asked dilbaugh ji.. Mujhe pyaar vyarr..matlab kuch bhi dilbaughji .. she said as she played with her spoon on her plate..

Dilbaugh ji heartily smiled at her antics... Oiee puttar ji pyaar kiya toh darna kya??? He asked lovingly..

Monami:  Nahi dilbaughji vo mera sirf...

  Dost hai  Dilbaugh ji completed..and laughed at her..

But monami was not a person to give in easily.. haa.sirf dost hai mera  she said firmly thinking it would make any difference...

But Dilbaughji laughed ,ore.. Jor se kehne se jhoot sach nahi banta puttar..kyon sachayi maan ne se darr rahi hai..

 Monami was quick to answer main darthi varthi nahi hoon..

 Dilbaughji: phir kya problem hai...

 Monami main sach usse pyaar nahi karthi..

 Dilbaughji lost at this moment  Yelo karlo baath..  monami too laughed and ate the food..

A cadet came in Dilbaugh ji aapka vo sandwich milega??

Dilbaughji excused himself and left the table..

Monami ate the food and entered her room and took a shower and saw herself on the mirror..

She took her mangal sutra and wore it she just could not keep looking herself with it..and out of nowherev she remembered the cadet ordering sandwich and a big smile crept on her face.. the moments with sid when they had the sandwiches together came to her mind..and the way he leant forward and when he was that close she played with the mangalsutra with her hands and held her hand..she immediately swung around and fell onto her bed...and hugged her pillow..She closed her eyes and remembered how he had kept his fore head on hers and she could feel his breathe making her heart thump and making her cheek turn even more pink...she sighed ...she rolled over and laid on her stomach and picked up the little threads in her bedsheet..remembering how he shouted I Love YOU  in the beach..she took her thumb and bit it out of her happiness .. Pagal hai pura...Idiot.. she said and rolled over again to see the ceiling.. agar dilbaughji ka baath sach hua toh?? She squealed in excitement and rode an imaginary bicycle in excitement with her legs..She rolled back again and laid on her stomach.. Kahi sach main tume uss duffer se pyaar toh nahi hogaya..?!?? she immediately dug her face in the pillow and rolled back again to see the ceiling... and held her hair..she was playing and when she saw he remembered how sid had held her hair softly his hands holding her hair so close to the body yet not touching it..How delicate and sensitive one can be?? she wondered as she made one more turn on her made and and left her hair and saw the dangling mangalsutra around her neck..she took it in her hand and for the first she noticed it had three stones with designs in them.. she smiled and took it in her palm and kissed her hand..her happiness knew no bounds... she held it near her heart where heart kept on pacing.. so,,,hogaya na tumse pyaar mujhe..Mr.Siddharth Ganju?? Aise propse karte hain?? I will show you  she said blushing hard and she took her phone messaged  will meet tomorrow at our house   and  fell on her back one last time and she stared the ceiling and hugged her pillow..The thought of her in love with him make her blush and she quickly wrapped herself in the blanket ass if to cover herself up so that no one could see how happy she was..

Back in the apartment

Sid also could not sleep..

sid sat on his bed and took the pillow He read the text and hit his head  Pagal pagal ais eboltha koi...Vo kya sochegi...yaar..sid tu ek number ka gadha hai..What if she does not love me?? vo chodo what if mein uski frendship bhi gava doon??

Nahi nahi aise nahi ho sakta ...main ek kaam kartha hoon jab bhi aayegi na I will tell whatever i told was mistake and i did not mean it...haa..yeh sahi yeh sahi... he said to himself ruffling his hair trying to calm himself down.

******************************

Thats all for the part guys 

Hope you enjoyed..

Iss sid ka kya karein??!

May be one or two parts more is what i have planned but do you want more do tell me??

Drop in your thoughts