Chapter 3 of being married

They both sighed....

Sid:order Karen ?!?
Monu: kya... order karoge...yeh sab na andar se aani chahiye...Sid hum bahar se kisi ko bhi kaise order karsakte hain??bol bhi kya raha hai??

Sid: phir kya tu..try karne wali hai kya.?!!

Monu: abhi abhi maar kaya hai...bhul gaya kya....?!?

Sid facepalmed himself....meri maa...mein khane ki baath kar raha hoon...

Monu mujhe laga tu...voh...um...pati patni wala baath.... her tone reduced as she said that...

Sid sighed.....he hugged her....monami too hugged him....it was comforting...after a long while the two besties had hugged and found comfort and solace in each other's presence....they both needed it....like they have through so much in their life now....they badly needed to back as besties....

After a while they gently broke their hug....

Sid gently caressed her hair....monami smiled...at this comfort....itna tension mat le monu ....fir tension Ki vajah se Baal gir jayenge...vaise bhi buddi tu hai...par dikhne mein bhi tu buddi hogayi toh....
He laughed...

Monu beat him on his hands....kabhi toh serious hua kar yaar... And was about to leave...and turned...

Sid called her from behind....acha sun na...

Monami without turning and irritated...ab kya hai...

Sid stood infront of her....it was such a joy for him to see her annoyed...

Sid came near her and started caressing her hair again but this time monu was dodging him...

Still trying to caress her hair...he said ...tension mat le monu...we are together in this...kuch na kuch sambalenge yaar....he said coming near her..

Monu just placed her forehead on his...hmm..she noded in relief...

They gently moved away...
Sid: khana order Karen??

Monu smiled and said an yes....

They ordered their favourites...they sat on their sofa and switched on the tv....and watched their show....it was just them now...like good old days....they thought...

It was a like a much needed break they needed ....to be them... without anyone judging them for who they are and what they should be ,...

Sid still eating.....yeh sab teek hai...ab kal khana koun banayega???

Monami with stuff in her mouth...mujhe nahi aata khaana banana...

Sid also stuffing his food....mujhe pata hai Terese nahi hoga...dekh mein weekends ka sambhalumga...main weekday pe assure nahi kar sakta kyunki...mein ek doctor hoon...so...

Monami smiled...mein bhi ek doctor hi hoon???par teek agar tu cooking ka dekh lega na...mein yeh safai safai...kapde sab dekh lungi...bas kabhi kabhi help kar do bas.....

Sid: teek hai done deal then...mein cooking aur jo kuch bhi bacha kucha hai we will manage....

Monami still stuffing her food...yea i guess we will figure it out with time...

Sid too agreed they ate and watched the series and they fell asleep on the couch itself....

It was morning....
The sunshine from the window irritated Sid...

Sid: yaar ...yeh light band kar na padega muh pe koun Marta hai???

He rubbed his eyes so annoyed...and opened...he was about to shout...but then realised it was the sunshine...

Uffff.....he sighed rubbing his face...he wanted to get up...just then he looked down...

It was monami...she had kept her head near her chest and was full asleep...  her rest of her body was on the sofa...it's just her head which was near his chest ....he slowly lifted his face to see her sun kissed face....her hairs had fallen over her face....hiding her beautiful face....Sid smiled and gently tucked in her hair behind her ears...he smiled at her...he gently bent down...and went near her ear....he gently opened his eyes.......aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he screamed at the top of his lungs...

Monami woke up with a jerk..and she rolled down the sofa and fell down on her butt... while Sid burst into laughter....

Monami slowly adjusted herself ...and sat on the floor...she saw Sid still laughing and threw the pillow...

Sid dogded it...achha sorry sorry tum itni sukoon se so Rahi thi aur mujse dekha nahi gaya...so....aur tu kya giri hai....he laughed....

Monami stared at him...

Sid controlled his laughter...acha sorry ....chal ready bhi hona haina...hospital nahi jana??

Monami got up to go to the washroom..iska badla toh mein lekar rahungi she thought to herself..and left...