The dream proposal

Monami frantically searched for Sid ...she immediately called both their parents to inform the same ...

This is where Sid was so proud of himself as he saw and predicted the future as he might call ..he heard all the four of their parents and they also said they will play along...

Their parents reaction were the same...agar Sid ko rescue karna hai..toh...tume Jana padega na...don't worry we will have your back...

She just wanted Sid now safely in front  of her eyes so badly and she was ready ....and was impatiently..and chitra came to her table dressed as her waitress covering her face with mask...

Chitra in a different voice ... anyoganzeyo she bend down..she always wanted to do this ...it was like. Dream come true for...it was like a movie scene that she was acting out in her. Character..she had once seen a drama where a cool waitress kidnaps and this was her chance..

But by her voice monami understood that she was chitra...monami immediately stood up and immediately took down her mask revealing her face...

Chitra closed her eyes as if keeping her eyes closed would not blow her cover up...

It was night, and sid was eagerly waiting for her ...in his light pink tuxedo...with his light pink pants matching her dream gown...

NGL Sid felt too nervous...he had messed up so many he desperately wanted to get this time right....

Chitra brought her all dressed up and Bala as per plan...instructed to monami blind folded in pink satin cloth in her ear piece to kneel down and to keep her one hand palm out open....monami too did that same...

Sid saw her kneeling down...and a immediate smile crept on his face...how lucky he is ..to get his best friend as his love interest...he chuckled...
And kneeled  down near her and chitra gently opened the blindfold and ran off the site...

Monami slowly opened her eyes and saw her Sid...in pink coat ...the colour was reflecting in his cheeks as well... A huge smile came and she embraced him in a hug...

Sid too took her into a hug...gently sorry I didn't have any choice...tum yeh dress toh pehne wali nahi thi...fir tumhra dream propose kaise hota isliye....monami gently broke the hug ....and slightly touched his nose with her fingers...and with a wide smile mujhe pata tha...and chuckled...Sid was so annoyed like kid and frowned...Bala ke vajese.... Monami bit her lips and nodded a slight no... Vi hastag chitra ke vajese...monami again nodded a no....hmm...humari parents...she suppressed her smile and nodded a no....phir kaise???he asked all annoyed..

Monami laughed and pointed her index finger on him...main....kaise?? Jooth math bolo teek hai... Monami kept her finger on his lips...and sid immediately went silent ....she smiled at his silence...buddu...tu jab iss hotel walon ko call kiya tha na... Vi meri mobile se call kiya...unhe decoration mein kuch doubt tha isliye wo firse mujhe call karne lage...and then...she wrapped her arms around his neck...I got t know you were preparing this...but...i gave them your number and ask them to pretend that it was you they contacted from first....simple....

Yaaaar...I wanted this to be perfect...
He could not meet her eyes...she always dreamt of this moment and he felt he had spoilt it for her...

I wanted it this to be perfect ..perfect for you...perfect for Us ...I am sorry....he said not wanting to look at her....

Monami...hey...hey...hey..deko meri taraf...she said gently lifting his face making him see her...

This is perfect....trust me...the decorations....she pointed tumne lilies bhi lagvaye hain , my dress ...she touched her dress...your dress ....she rubbed his coat....as he admired her with tears in his eyes...tum main...hum.... everything is perfect....just as i imagined....ok?