Chapter 2 Of being married

They both arranged their wardrobe...
They explored their house...
They saw the kitchen....and looked at each other...

Monami: aisa kya dekh ra hai??
Sid: nahi..tu yaad hai na hum kis cheez ke liye yaha aye hain...

Monami gave a questioning look...
Sid.: Yaar tu bhul kaise jati hai... husband wife Bane ne ke liye...

Monami: oh...thanks bathane ke liye...
Sid: yani pati patni...Yani????he kept on raising his eyebrows....

Monami knew where he was heading she folded her hands and gave him a stern look and said yani???

Sid slightly pushed her forehead with his palm...budhu patni ka dharm hota...hai..pati ko seva karnne ka...he turned and explained things enthusiastically...tume kya lagta hai...hum yeha kyun aye...vaha rehte toh tumse kaise kaam karwata meine...ab tume mere liye Khanna bana padega....he saw monami who was tapping her feet...and biting her teeth....he couldn't understand her yet he went near her and circled her ...and sat on the table...

Monami: aur kya kya karna padega pati dev

Sid slightly lifted his head upwards and thought...hmm...kapde ke liye washing machine hai...toh kapde toh tume nahi dhone..monami raised her eyebrows and noded yes...and leaned to him....waah...itna considerate...she postured her lips out
..Sid not knowing the gravity of the situation that's building up continued...ghar ka pocha vocha ke liye toh hum maid rakh lenge....
monami :ummhmmm...she said rolling her tongue inside her mouth staring straight at Sid's soul...

Sid even now couldn't get the hint he kept his fingers on his mouth and started tapping it against his mouth thinking ....aur kya kya hoga...Haan...Haan... shopping grocery ke liye mein jayunga tere sath...tume kya laga....mein tume akela chod dunga....he clicked his tongue and noded a no...mein tumare saath aagunga....he said....

Monami: ho....toh main jaunga tum mujhe company dhoge....hmm??
Sid still not getting it...haa...and smiled at his brilliant ideas...

Monami too grinned back at him ....and took her bent her knees and took her house slippers out....

Seeing her slipper he jumped from the slab which he was sitting and started to run...yaar abtak tohteek tha..sab kuch kya hogaya ab???

Monami chasing him...kya hogaya??kamine...?!? Mujhe tera seva karna chahiye...hmmm?!?

Sid still dodging her ...yaar vo toh har patni ka...vo kya hot hai...what's the word...?!?Brahm...hota hai...

Monami threw her slipper..it was a just miss shot ....vo...dharm hota...aur pata hai pati ka dharm kya hai...!?

Sid still running..kya hai....
Monami : ab mujhse yeh maar khana ....

Sid: yaar just because mujhe pata nahi...tu apna hi rules nahi bana sakthi aise koi dharm nahi....hai...he said throwing a sofa pillow at her....

Monami: par ab hoga.....she said catching the pillow and still chasing him...she stopped..both were in opposite ends of the living room ...Sid was near their main door and monami was at the other end.... as they had threw things in their fight,..the house was a total mess now....now both their hairs were messy and both of them were sweating....and both of them stopped and gasped their breathe....

Sid: bhola tha tu buddi ho gayi hai...
Said holding his heart...

Monami saw him ...tu kounsa javan ho raha hai..tu bhi...she gasped....toh....

Sid bit his lips....

Monu got irritated and threw the pillow at Sid who was standing near the door....

It fell on a elderly man who just entered....he got the pillow...and both of their eyes widened...they stood erect in their places....

The man handed over the pillow to sid Sid gave an awkward smile....he threw it back without seeing it hit the vase kept on the table...making it fall and break rather shatter into pieces... embarassing them  more ....Sid faked even more a smile at the man...

The man too smiled back...monami adjusted her hair her dress and came to the front and stood near Sid and continued Sid's fake smile...

The man: hum yahan ki security guard hai....

Both went ooooooh...
They went silent...it was getting more and more awkward now....

The man: aap dono?!?....

Monami smiled and put a hand around Sid shoulders....hum dono doost.....Sid glared....monami realised what she was saying..and rolled her eyes...dost bhi hai...aur husband and wife bhi...i mean pati patni bhi....

The man: teek hai madam koi pareshani ho mujhe batayega....

Both noded and closed the door as he left...

Sid leaned in the door and slid down and sat...hum dost bhi hai... husband and wife bhi...?!? seriously?!?

Monami : sorry yaar....

Sid: hum kabhi vo pati patni zone main ja payenge kya???

Sid and monami looked at each other...

*************************************************
That's all for the part guys...
Hope you liked it please drop in your thoughts....and sorry for the delay..
Happy reading