The Limit of Exasperation

Monami and sid looked at each other ....in anger...and disgust....What have they done to their relationship ??What is now remaining for them to break???Their trust?? their friendship?? What more?? their relationship??? Each other's heart and what not??What seemed to be a fairty tale did not end up being it.....They thought they were best friends and this marriage was going to be a cake walk....

Man How stupid were they and how much they had under estimated and how much bigger the picture was they only knew when it had blown into a larger proportions that hardly anyone could have imagined...

Sid and monami glared at each other's soul as they would devour them and tear them apart as if the emotional damage that they did to  each other would not suffice..

They had ruined everything at this point for them..The friendship , the love....which they both now have come to the conclusion they never had...everything was over atleast for them...

Their eyes were tired and sulking at each others presence...Never in a millin years both of them had thought each other's presence would make a row inside them....

 Monami chalo..... Her father draggged her aside .....

Monami still staring at sid walked backwards with her dad...

Sid too inched backwards....

Next Case no. 2581 Mr.Siddharth Ganju Vs Monami Mahajan

U/s 13B For Divorce under mutual consent  ...

  They called in the court....

SId and monami looked at each other when they heard the word divorce at...sitting at seperate benches...

Soon after they were called in to say their views...

THe judge:  So aap dono hi divorce chahthein ??

 Monami and sid simultaneously... Haa....sir....vo bhi jald se jald....

The Judge smiled at how they answered and co- ordinated with themselves without them knowing...

 Why do you need divorce?? Vajah kya hai....??? The judge Questioned...

 Vajah...hum do no hi hai...Sir... They both again said simultaneously....which irked and annoyed them the most...

The judge supressed his smile..not to make it obivious... ek ek katke dono apne views rakne ko samay milega...Pehle aap Boliye Monami mahajan...??

Monami was teary eyed... Kahan se shuru karu Milord...At first we were like yay!!! we are friends We are partners too..how much better it can get phir ...hum pati patni bane wahi se gadbad shuru.... 

Sid too gulped in his tears and noded his head inan yes hinting thats where the fall down started...

***************************

 I know this is a very small update

Just want to make sure you guys are ok with the plot...

This will be a to and fro plot where we travel to past incidents and court room....

Do tell me if I can proceed with it ??