Guess we are not that bad

Sid and monami reach their destination......they took a bath freshened themselves....

Sid got ready first and was waiting for monami...monami too bathed and came out wearing her floral print short gown...and sat on the dressing table...

She saw the mangalsutra and sindoor at the table...and sid who was adjusting his hair in the corner of the room...saw this...

Sid understood her ...and went near her...
I know humari tradition mein when a girl gets married...she wears all this...

Monami: haa...isliye toh odd lag raha hai...it's not like I don't value them...I value them sid...and i know ki kitni important yeh sab par...

Sid just caressed her wet hair...and made her see the mirror...and bent towards her ear... I promised you that we are together in this...before monami could nod...he bent and took the sindoor dabba in his hand... monami watched him...he slightly parted his curly hair and applied on his forehead.... monami's eyes widened...

But sid was on a roll ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya janno monu Babu...and covered his sindoor with his hair...

Monu was still in shock...in suprise...

It was so evident from her expressions...that she didn't understand a thing...sid smiled a little to himself...and turned the chair so that she could face him and knelt before her...

He looked into her eyes...and said...tume odd lag raha tha...... monami's eyes welled up unintentionally...sid held her hands... Yaar mein mere dost ko aise kaise... uncomfortable situation mein chod du... bata?!? She wiped her tears smiled a little...itna....samajhdari...?!?waah...I am impressed....she said smiling ....sid too smiled... Jab saath mein hi sab kuch karna hai... toh tum akele uncomfortable kyu feel kare haina???

Monami noded and they just rested their foreheads on each other Sid said... Don't worry monu..hum humari friendship ko kuch nahi hone denge...yeh shaadi bhi teek taak nibha lege...what say...?!?

Monami smiled and noded a yes ...

They got ready...and went for their breakfast

While eating monami noticed something at the corner of her eye...

She rolled her eyes over and found out that some girl was just checking out sid...she smiled...

Sid was oblivious and was digging down deep in his plate... Monami bent near the table and whispered... Oiee.. sid finally lifted his head from his plate still munching... And asked her what by raising his eyebrows...

Monami whispered...vo ladki baithi hai na...
Sid immediately began to look...Monu held him...Abe ruk na...aise mat dekh... casually dekh...vo side wali table pe...tume kabse bas dekhi Jaa rahi hai...dekhi Jaa rahi haa...she smiled..

Sid too whispered.and pretending to eat....koun woh red dress wali??

Monami noded...sid rubbed his hair...to casually look at her....

Sid (whispering) : yaar itni hot nahi hai...

Monami: hot toh hai...tu aise hi standards badata Gaya na tu single hi marega...

Sid went silent monami too realised what she said ...they had a good laugh...

They enjoyed the trip...they went to places together...they clicked photos..and it was the day to return they were packing their bags....

Monami was thinking something...sid : kya?!?soch kya rahi ho...vaise dimag toh hai nahi...

She flicked a cloth at him...tum teek ki keh rehe te...hum manage karlege...we are not that bad....at being couple i guess...

Sid smiled and put her arms around her neck... monami too smiled

*************************************************

Please comment and share your thoughts...
Happy reading 😊😊