I do Love her !!!!

I LOVE YOU He screamed...

The waves that hit the shore was heard clearly as there was a silence between them .

They looked at each other not knowing what to say and monami tucked in her strands of her hair that flew in the wind as she stood there glaring at sid.

There was just an awkward silence accompanying them and the waves that constantly hit the shore..

Sid avoided her eye contact and closed his mouth and and stared at the never ending waves while monami just glared at Sid's back not knowing how to react to what he said..

She neared him rather inched slowly towards him.. when sid immediately turned towards completely jerking her off and scarring and making her to take few steps back..

Sid bit his lips out of disappointment aur kitna awkward baneyaga His mind cursed him..

Sid: Dekho..ummm...vo... He fumbled suddenly it was like he knew no words and nothing was coming from his mouth embarrassing him more..

Both jerked off When monami's phone rang...She attended it...

Sid saw her .. a strand of her hair was constantly coming to her sweet lips due to the air that she kept on tucking behind her ear..How beautiful one can be He sighed thinking to himself..

She kept on adjusting her hair he forgot the awkwardness and walked straight to her noding his head and without a single thought took her from her face and gently grabbed her hair in nice pony in his hand making it easy for her..

Monami's heart literally skipped a beat as her saw her holding her hair..she forgot to speak in her call as she saw him in his eyes , for a moment there it was as if time stopped right there for both of them sending tingling sensations down their stomach as they were so lost in each others eyes ... as the waves accompanied their raising heart beat ..and sid neared her gently holding her hair to feel her breathe ..

Mrs. Ganju.. a voice from the phone made monami to come out of the trance... I will be there she said still seeeing at sid who was still holding her hairs and looking at her hopelessly romantic..

Mujhe jaana hoga she said making him come out of his trance he immediately left her airs with a jerk making it fall all over her face... so...sorry..vo.. Before Monami could say she got a call from the academy and she rushed into her car..

Sid saw her leave and how the car took U Turn and vanished into thin air...as soon ass the car left...sid began to strike his leg on the sand making a small sand storm around him...and he slapped himself .. Yeh kya tha..kahase se teri mouh se ye sab aagaya...Love you ..... He he hit his leg so hard on the sand that some of flew and hit his face...

Thu..thu.. He spat the sand out of his mouth ..cursing himself.. bewakoofi ke bhi haad hai..sid..kya kiya tune yaar...What if she loves someone?? already.. He just then remembered.. vaah sare cassses discuss kara tha humne par yeh kabhi nahi socha tha ki agar ek ko pyaar hojayein aur doosre ko nahin tab kya karna hain...waah...duniya bar ki bakchodi humne ki hai... He stopped himself..

So you love her pakka?? His heart questioned him one last time as if wanting a confession..

Sid shied at first and smiled himself Haa shayad...infact shayad nahi..pakki baath hai..I I.... he sighed Love her .. he said to himself..He needed that reassurance to himself..

Here monami was driving..

But just once thing played in her mind on loop..Sid shouting I Love you Her mind had stopped working ever since that moment she sure was driving and looking out on the road but her mind uff was threw off her balance the moment she saw sid holding her hairs that close..she gulped her saliva in as her heart paced withouther knowing the reason...she kept her one hand on her heart to felt , Man!! it was beating fast..How much ever monami tried to move on from the thought she just could not get over the thing that sid held her hairs he was comforting her even in her slightest moment of uncomfortableness.. a smile crept on her face unintentionally seeing his care..making her blush..

Sid on the other hand on the beach grew more and more anxious..on how would she take it... Koi galati to nahi kardiya maine.. yaar yeh sab kehne se pehle mujhe pata toh hona chahiye na what is going on in her mind!! cha...very bad sid..What if she doesn't love me?? all his exictement and happiness came down at this thought..

*******************************

Hope you liked this part..

Drop in your thoughts and views..

How will monami react??In next part guys..