Oh! Shit!

Sid interrupted and said in one go Listen yaar monu I did not know what got to me that I said those things, but trust me I did not mean any of it, vo tho flow mein , I am sorry I messed up he said.

Monami stood there without batting an eye on him and dropped the bouquet and ring that she hiding and holding back and just stared at him while a lone tear just trickled down her cheeks..

Monami immediately ran off the venue without looking at him once..

Sid saw her running and even called her out by her name..

But monami has had enough for the day and she could not face him anymore..so she did not stop she took walked straight out..

Sid followed her but there was no use she had already left in her car..

Sid saw the way the car left he was repeatedly calling her out but all in vain..

He hit his head in frustration.. She told na kya pata uss se koi mil jayein academy mein..

 Then a realisation dawned on him..  Oh..shit vo iss ke bare mein toh nahi baath karne wali thi..

 He hit his head..and slowly entered thre hall again and saw the decorations..

Kya yaar sid you messed up big time yyar this time . this is not done...Tume pehle sure karana chahiye tha na ki monu bhi vaise hi feel karthi hai..Yaar.. he gave himself a small whack again in the head...

He sighed at his stupidness..and was about to leave..

Just then another realisation dawned on him..

He turned back again... Wait a minute !!! agar usse mujhe reject hi karna tha toh kar deti... because apparently I also said the same thing..

 He bit his lips in confusion...and sighed again to comprehend the situation ( such a tubelight he is )

Then he saw the decorations ...Something hit him...He immediately looked around the decoration again...It was the same way monu described  that she would do when she will propose...

He bit his lips hoping all his calculations came to the point and result he had desired..

he immediately closed his eyes and remembered how she looked..

a smile crept on his face ..SHe was exactly the way she wanted to ..

Sid smiled and jumped in ecstasy ..Oh!!!Ooooh!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! SHIIIITTTT!!!! Monu  Loves me !!!  he yelled nad shouted and went round and round in joy and bliss..

While going Round and round his feet hit something he immediately bent down..

It was the bouquet and  ring that monami had dropped ..Sid just could not stop smiling ..Oho...so..yeh hi plan tha to propose me as you wished...

 Sid kissed the bouquet and opened the ring..in there was a beautiful ring...

 Sorry yaar mein har baar ki tarah is baar bhi ..kadbad kar di...but worry not as i alsso promised I will help when you fumble..I know yeh fumble meri vajah se hua hai..fir bhi..you know...

He closed the ring box all blushing...He was like a teenage boy who was just love kissed and had found new love jumping and bouncing here and there a little.

Sid took his car and drove the car back to their apartment..

HE made sure the bouquets stayed with him...Because why not it was her first ever gift to him, and he was not going to part with it any way..

But he made sure monami foes not see it..

He entered the apartment all humming and rhyming to a tune of his own while monami was fuming in anger..

Seeing her in anger and avoiding him..was a traet to sid...as he smiled to himself..

He gently slided the ring in his closet humming badly a romantic song irritating her more...

 Pyaar toh hua hai monu..par kya karu tujhe irritate karne mein jo khushi milta haina....tsskk...aahhhh...and now I got to know that I get to live through out my life like this...hmm...I am happy, but thoda satana toh banta hai...

He thought to himself still humming badly hoping a response from her..

While monami was laying on their bed trying hard not show her anger and trying to focus on   her laptop but Sid was just humming and humming loudeer and louder to irritate her..

She finally gave in and asked angrily  Log na besura gaate hai...tu besura hum karta hai...bewakoof..

Sid suppressed his smile  Tum nahi janti ho nahi issi besura gane mein na ladkiya aise asie.. he moved his hands ghere and there  marti hai..What do you know..

 Monami  haa.....aise besura aur gatiya humming sunko koi pategi kaise tumse maregi hi na.. 

Sid:  Main aise nahi bol raha hoon...mujpe...mujpe marti hai..

Monami smirked :  you wish!!

 Sid sat on bed and leaned toward her..she immediately leaned back..The more she leaned back sid leaned forward nearing her..taking her by surprise..

While monami looked at him clueless seeing him getting that close she did feel a  tingle down her stomach . She gasped for brreathe as he neared her..

There was no more space left for her to lean back as she had hit the wall of the bed..but sid was not backing off from nearing her..

She swallowed her saliva sensing him so close and the tension that was building up between them...

Sid leaned and leaned until his forehead hit hers gently ofccourse..

He slightly rubbed his nose with her..while monami hopelessly enjoyed his warmth and actions..indulged in him..

He gently leaned forward to her right ear and huskily whispered in her ear.. Tum marti nahi ho kya?? and gently came again and cupped her face and raised his eyebrows in question....

Monami was stunned at his voice the air that touched her ear sent a tingly sensation and she felt butterflies in her stomach..

As she was admiring his closeness Sid took the advantage and and neared her even more..he again rubbed his nose with her ..making her go gasping for breathe...

Sid smiled looking at her lips that was inhaling the air so  quickly...and smiled..

Monami saw Sid 's lips curve into a smile and saw his eyes that were fixed on her lips...

Sid gently leaned in more..Their lips were just an inches apart..Moanmi closed her eyes...and she too leaned forward..hinting him to do whatever he wanted to do...

Sid saw her with eyes closed....Sid knew monami always wanted to propose first and give the first kiss ..like she wanted it to be her first step in her relationship...Sid smiled at her ...seeing her upclose...and closed his eyes and controlled himself...

He left her face making her to lean back and hit on her bed.. bringing to all her consciousness and he immedaiately moved away..

Monami came out from the trance..trather she was forced to as she has hit the bed now..

Sid immediately came to rub her head.. but monami moved away a little.. Haa..main kyun marungi...vo bhi tum par... she made faces and and quickly laid down on her bed and wrapped herself in bedsheet..

Sid too laid down beside her.. Bas aaj ek din monu ..Kaise karta yaar..tera dream proposal abi baaki hai na..aur tumhare dost hone ki naathe its my duty that you get your proposal done right!!! He smiled to himself and saw her beside him all wrapped up in a sheet and smiled again and went to bed 

***************************

Hope you enjoyed

Next Part Their proposal

Given sid and his mixups do you think it will go smoothly??What do you think??

Drop in your thoughts