Happily ever after!!!??

They both got of the hold disgusted...Ewww......yaar hi sahi hai.... They both said simultaneously...

Monami: waise meri ring thoda loose hai.. jewellers ke pass toh jaane hi padega i guess...Both giggled as the moon shone brightly on them..

They reached the apartment talking, giggling, teasing each other...

Their parents wanted to call and congratulate them but held back their emotions to give them some space...

They reached their apartment...and their room...

Sid was too ecstatic, his plan failed yet monami had made it successful for him...he saw himself in the bedroom mirror..he was so happy..it felt a kinda of bliss to him...seeing her  her behind him...arranging their bed...

He slowly took off his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt..Monami saw him doing that and averted her gaze to the bed...intentionally to avoid him..

But sid saw her glancing here and there of his body ...He smiled at her antics...He unbuttoned his shirt fully and and walked near her...

Monami knew he was approaching her from behind yet did not turn...

Sid slowly inched near her and kept his fingers on her waist...and slowly slid it and wrapped around her waist and pulled her an inch closer to him....and he started to inhale her hair......whole monami closed her eyes... feeling his baree body on her back and rested her arms on his ...

SId slowly sniffed her neck...making her rest her neck on his shoulders out of the tension that was building between them...

Sid slowly sniffed her shoulders making her tickle on his breathe a little...as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch..sid saw her..and made her turn so that she could see him...Monami too turn and held her both arms on his bare shoulders.....but monami tightly closed her eyes...smiling .....

Pehli baar nahi dekh rahi hai mujhe drame mat kar... sid huskily whispered into her ears..

Making her giggle she slowly opened her eyes and saw him...He was no less than a Greek God ..she bought he hand to his chest...and felt his heartbeat...while sid wrapped his arm around her waist and held as much as close to his body and played with her hair...that was on her face..monami slowly leaned forward and rested her head on his bare chest ...Sid closed his eyes ..at her warmth...and ruffled her gently...while monami clung on to him hearing his heart thump...Sid lifted her a little from the floor by holding her from her waist...and swirled a little... I love you monu... he said swirling..and he lost balance and they fell on the bed...Monami was over sid...they both laughed and giggled on their new found love..

Monami slightly slided up his body to face him..and pecked a kiss on his forehead while he was busy giggling..her soft lips on his forhead made him stop giggling...Monami ran her finger to his forehead to his eyebrows....to his cheeks...to his lips...

Sid immediately caught her finger in between her lips...monami smiled at him..He slowly bought his tongue and licked her finger... chi.....sid..... She took her fingers from his mouth quickly...but sid was not in the mood of letting her go...he gently made her head lean and captured her lips playing his hand around her waist....

Monami too closed her eyes and let sid do whatever he wanted as he played with her tongue...and sucking it...They gently broke their moment and monami rolled over and laid beside sid gasping for breathe..

Sid turned to her side and kept his head on his spalm so that he could see her... So,

Monami still gasping... So????

Sid smiled at her tu ban hi gayi...Mrs.Siddhath Ganje... Monami noded a no and pushed him back to bed.... Hum partners ban gaye hai...ganje...

Sid: Haa...vo bhi sahi hai...

It all seemed to them like a perfect fairy tale ...and they will always live happily ever after ...But will they??Find out!!!

Hope you liked it...

Planning to show their difficulties as they shift from friends to lovers...So will you be interested in it??

Drop in your thoughts...