Missing you maybe!!!

Dropping her off at the academy was the hardest thing Sid ever did..his heart pounced and delt heavy he still did it with a smile though and what hurt him most were her words....What if finds a new guy??!! What if she decides to break their marriage!! Well, it was what that was decided, but what if it happens really will i be able to let her go?!!?! I am her friend na ....I have to let her go....After all people say loving someone means letting them go...so.....

Sid came out of his thoughts...LOVING SOMEONE...LOVING SOMEONE!!!! He sighed...  How did he even think of such words he cursed himself . A bit of heart just pounced...Did he fall for monu actually??? What if he has already?!?! He brushed his thoughts as he had reached his hospital and got out and went to discharge his duties..

But However hard he tried his mind just wouldn't throw  out this thought... It came again and again in his mind, as if it was an never ending loop...

What if she finds the one  at the academy?? What if??

What why will she find a another guy aren't you perfect ?? His heart questioned

What if she never consider you her perfect choice?? Wait, She even considers you her choice for her love or you are just her Friend...?!? He became anxious of his thoughts and yelled at himself She is also a friend to me !!! Its not that I Love her!!! Even if she finds herself a match I would be happy !!! He said as he walked towards the mirror in the bathroom as if saying to himself.

But somehow he felt a meek smile down his heart, Do you really don't love her?!?

NO!!!!!  He yelled back at his annoying thoughts...as her heart just brought the glimpse of her face that he saw up close on the surface of all his thoughts...

Sid inched the mirror and bit his teeth and tightened his jaws  breathed heavily....He looked at himself in the mirror at utter angst, with his pupils dilating here and there.... I Dont Love Her... He took the santiser and threw it at the mirror making it crack. and left again to attend his duties.

Here in the academy...

Monu was diligently attending to cadets...

DilbaughJI: App hi nayi doctor ho na?!?!

Monu gave a warm welcoming smile..and nodded her head..

It was lunch time..

Monu was at infirmary..Dilbaugh ji bought her a parcel... Hope you like it !!  He said with a very warm welcoming smile of his ..

Monami smiled and got the package and opened it was a pair of sandwiches...and immediately a smile crept on her face..she leaned back on her rolling chair remembering how sid made  brought her sandwiches and ensured she never stayed hungry...He cared for her indeed!!...More and more she thought of sid and his concern her smile only widened..

From the moment they were married till now he had made sure she was never a bit uncomfortable...she remembered how he welcomed her ... One thought lead to the other and she was in her own land of how grateful and happy for sid being there..

Dilbaughji who had come to know whether she liked the food or not ,saw her smiling and in her own world..

Dilbaugh ji:  Apne husband ke baare mein soch rahi ho...?!?

Monami still smiling and blushing May be nodded her head..

Dilbaughji:  Abhi abhi shaadi huyi hai na... yeh honeymoon period hai...miss kar rahi ho...usse?!? baath karlo!!!

 Dilbaughji's words threw her off guard She was indeed missing him terribly but ...but not like what dilbaughji meant her mind stammered while her heart just kept beating in silence..

Back to the Clinic..

Sid made sure he kept himself busy hoping those thoughts would vanish in thin air..and started his Consultation..

The elderly couple arrived for checkup and found sid unusually disturbed..

The Lady :  Kuch hua kya?!?

Sid just smiled and looked at the reports..

The elderly man :  Monami ke bhare me kya?!?

Sid stopped and his widened..

The couple gave a heartly smile  We have been coming here for way too long . We even attended your wedding beta ..If you want to share anything??! I mean only if you are comfortable...Humari itni takleef tumne door kari hai...agar hum..You know...??!

Sid smile and noded a no and dodged the questioned and got back to the reports..But however he wanted to ask it..The one lingering question in his mind...  He was so sure he wouldn't be express or discuss with neither of their parents and his monami...

He let down a sigh..and adjusted his masks..

Sid : Umm...He fumbled  how do you know..?!?! Can I...I mean .. When is it that,  He swallowed his saliva in.. you know that its no longer friendship anymore and, and and ...his heart kinda felt heavy..its more than that ??

The Couple :  You mean Love???

 Sid scratched his head...not wanting to show that's what he meant..

*************************************

What do you think about this Chapter??

Hope you guys like it ...and Drop in your thoughts..