What is happening!!

Sid dropped her at the academy...As the time ticked Sid felt more and more restless and uncomfortable..but didnt deliberately contemplate his feelings..

THey reached the academy

Sid :  yeha ke interiors dekhe tume bhoot banglow ki vibe nahi aa rahi hai?!?!

Monami brushed off while sid was examining the interiors still playing with bag he carried

Mr.Batra greeted them . Chalo Monami let me introduce you to members.and it was time sid bid his goodbye..

Sid sighed...Good bye  He murmured as monami took him into a hug... His heart oaced and out of nowhere a tear trickled down his chin.. He quickly wiped it before anyone could see it ..and broke the hug and gave a smile and walked down the hallway...

Monami felt something different ....

Sid slowly got to the car park and unlocked and sat at hi seat...and put his head on the steering wheel...and closed his eyes...in order to find some peace..may be and settle hi wavering and disturbed mind...

There was a pindrop silence in the car ....and he just closed his eyes....and let down long breathes...until when a hand knocked his window furiously..It couldn't be monami...He got scared...as he saw just the hand knocking on the door....He was terrified..and never moved an inch... mujhe hanuman chalisa aati bhi nahi...maa ne kaha tha pooja mein aao mein nahi gaya...mujhe jana chahiyetha... He cursed himself...THe hand was just continuously knocking ....and then suddenly it stopped...Sid finally gulped in his saliva..THere was the silence again...he wiped out the sweat the came straight running from is forehead to his chin and with shivering hands rolled over to other seat of the car without making noise and slowly opened the door and kneeled down...he slowly crawled gulping down his guts to the other side of the car...  He saw a shadow ...that was so long and fell back down and screamed  Bacho....bhoot....bhoot....Jai hanuman!!Mujhe isse aage kuch nahi aata par bhoot tu paas aya na mein tume kya karunga ....Hmmmm?!??  He heard the footsteps nearing him...he immediately postrated... Main kuch nahi karunga chod de mujhe meri ek biwi bhi hai please... He pleaded.. By his senses he could say the whatever it wass had neared him and was sitting beside him...he felt a little scracth in his hair ..He got even more terrified..

Sid!!SId!!  He heard a voice ....suddenly a voice came but he some how made him calm down.. he immediately realised it was his monu and got up and took her into a hug still kneeling down both hugged..

and sid clung to monami tightly... Monami surpresed her laugh her rubbed his back... Darr gaya kya...?!! Bhoot kaise laga!!

Sid understood it was all monami and broke the hug.... Mera acting kaisa tha huuhh?? He tried to play it cool by his sweats off..but it was way too late..

Monai was laughing hard.... 

Mein nahi darta teek hai  He said adjusting his making on last try..

Monami laughed and came near him and pulled his shirt to show how sweaty he hadd gotten and broke into a laughter again!!

Sid: OK!Ok! score 0-1 hai dekthe hai...dekthe hai...

 Monami nodded an yes and hugged him...

Sid didnt expect this hug from her not that he is complaining.. he too hugged her back...

Monami: Kya hua ??? TU teek hai?? Koi cheez pareshaan kar raha hai tume....

 Sid still hugging said a gentle no..She had noticed something is wrong with him...his heart felt a little proud of her being so understanding...and he smiled again..

SHe gently broke the hug and rubbed her fingers against his chin to soothe him...HIs eyeballs immediately shifted to her fingers.. Kitni soft hai yaar...  ANd the gaze averted to her face that wass that close...it seemed she got even beautiful in the morning....His brain brushed his thoughts... todha toh sharam kar le tu hi kitni baar bhol chuka hai ki vo chudail lagti hai...more beautiful it seems ...?!!?

What brought him to his senses is what monami said after ...the thing he had dreaded..

 TU dartha haina agar mujhe yahan kissi aur se pyaar hogaya tho...

Sid immediately interrupted  Hogaya tho??! Kya  He asked frantically...

Monami :   Relax baba.. main tujhe batungi na koi mil gaya toh tuh bhu mujhe bol de na tujhe mil gayi tho..vaise  dekha jaaye toh eh academy ka trip sahi hai na humare life ke liye...like hum abhi abhi kisi aur se pyaar karne ki baath kar rahe the na..hume time milega options dekne main...??!!  She winked at him...

 Hmm ..yea...time toh milega.... He said and broke the gug and immediately rushed to the car and drove off..

Before monami could react Mr.Batra called her in and she followed her

**********************************************

That's all for today folks...

Hope you enjoyed

Do drop in your thoughts..

Happy Reading !!!