Wait, What??

Sid was so tensed the entire night and the day that followed was not better either for him. He did many mistakes by taking the wrong medicines and thanks for his team that helped in all situations and helped him to perform his duties. He was never this disturbed in his life.

His tension was not hidden clearly everybody could sense it but he never opened up to anybody not even to his parents what will he say that he accidentally proposed monami?!? that will be the weirdest thing!!! He just wished he could skip the hours that monami had called to meet him. Like some time machine to fast forward the time to late night and avoid seeing her (ngl, I wished for this in my math class)

But the time kept ticking and making him more anxious and anxious as it ticks, He saw the wall clock that hung in his cabin a ton times hoping that miraculously time would stop. He thought staring enough at the clock would bring in some fortunes and luck to the meeting and He prayed it to get cancelled.

All his hopes shattered when his phone buzzed, it was a message from monami ..It read  The Blue Paradise at 8pm I will be waiting.  

Monami sent it and hugged the phone she was like a teenager who had found new love, but this sentence is not wrong totally as regards to her ..It was indeed her first love..  She always wanted the first in the relationship to profess love and this was her dream come true, even though sid said her first she excitedly planned a proper proposal with the a hall decorated with lights and flowers like everything she even got a good bouquet  and a ring as she completed her shift at the academy. She kept on blushing and smiling to herself never in a blue moon she thought she would fall for sid but it has happened now, and she is proposing him now!!!!! YAAAAAY!!! She squealed in excitement as the emotions got better of her .She did a little dance in her room as she was getting ready matching the tunes of her heart that was thumping more every minute and why not she has dreamed and envisioned every thing from her childhood and she is proposing none ither than her bestie.

Monami:  I will  wear a pink gown to elevate my skin colour with minimal make up, I will take him to the spot where the lights are  not dim are too bright just romantic and ask him to close his eyes and I will get down one knee and take my ring out and ask him to open his eyes and propose him. You know what I have seen the deeccor also only thing is I have to propose him..

 Sid stared.. The decor will be done by the decorators.. you have to propose that one and only thing that you have to do is propose !!idiot  and you are tensed in that also..

 Monami straight up glared into his soul

Sid gulped in his saliva scared at her look  Teek haina .. I will help !!

 Monami smiled and hugged 

*********Flashback End***********

Monami smiled at her state she had discussed this with him in their college days and the day had finally come..

She got dressed in a pink satin gown and adored with white necklace close to neck and took her accessories she was like she straight out of a Disney movie nothing less than a princess and got into her car to reach the venue..

Meanwhile In the apartment,,

Sid wanted to snap his fingers and end the world somehow as he reluctantly got ready to meet her What will she say?? What will he say??  So many questions bombarded him and he had no answer he somehow dragged himself out of their apartment and reached the venue.

At the venue Sid had been waiting for a while now.. Monami just arrived and saw him waiting in the other corner and rushed..

 Monami all excited  Sorry yaar..

 Monami cursed herself and tightened the grip of the bouquet that she was holding at her back..

 Sid meekly smiled and there was just silence between them .

As the silence grew sid's heart just pumped in more anxiety..

Monami:  Listen na??

 Sid interuppted and said in one go  Listen yaar monu I did not know waht got to me that I said those things, but trust mr  I did not mean any of it, vo tho flow mein , I am sorry I  messed up  he said.

Monami stood there without batting an eye on him and dropped the bouquet and ring that she hiding and holding back and just stared at him while a lone tear just trickled down her cheeks..

**********************

Hope you like it.

Please comment and feel free to get the angst on sid for ruining the moment for monami

Taking questions to answer whatever you want to know about me ask in my message board

Drop in your thoughts please

Happy reading