Chapter 5 of being married...

Sid:suppose hume ek doosre se pyaar hone se pehle kisi aur se pyaar hoga toh....?!?

Monami immediately choked with her food....Sid immediately patted her back and made her drink water....

She slowly took the sandwich...
Sid continued...hum....yeh bin pyaar ke shaadi mein hi rehna padega kya??

Monami just glared at Sid...and Sid stared at monami...

There was an awkward silence....

Sid and monami forgot about their sandwiches and stared at each other .....

Monami broke the stance and said....phir kya karenge ....?!!

Sid sat opposite ie on the patients chair ...and stuffed his mouth with sandwich...and asked ....kya karenge???

Monami sighed....yaar kaha fass Gaye hum....and bit her lips ...on the other hand Sid was seriously munching on his sandwich....which made monami irritated a bit ....

She took a file from her desk and slightly hit it on his shoulders....Sid annoyed looked at her ....

Sid with sandwiches in his mouth...har baar mein hi solutions leke aavu kya ..tu bol.....i am eating...aur tu janti hi mera kaise chalta hai...when i am hungry....my brain does full system shut down kaam harta hi nahi hai ...tu bol....(how many feel the same?)

Monami too took a bite off the sandwich...teek hai...agar hum dono ko kisi aur se hojata hai....she took a bite....

Sid: kya constipation?!?ek dusre ki??kya bol rahi hai... possible hi nahi...hai par ek ko hosaktha hai...

Monami: mein seriously baath kar rahi hoon...

Sid without looking...at monami still stuffing....haa serious bhi ho sakta hai...agar hum aise hi fast food Kaye toh..serious constipation bhi ho sakta hai...

Monami lost her mind after hearing it...she beat him on his shoulders continuously...ab main kais ekaungi...idiot... !!!! She yelled at him at kept on beating him...

Sid still eating his sandwich...smiled at her antics....teek hai...sorry ..ab serious hojaye?!?....hum dono ko kisi aur se pyaar hogaya tho....

Monami stopped beating and adjusted herself...and said....toh kya...divorce le lenge....aur kya ...

Sid immediately took a nearby water bottle....poured a little on his hands and dropped them in. his eyes....to look as if he is holding up his tears..and said in a sad tone...Abba nahi manege!!!

Monami smiled and pushed her rolling chair near him...and put her hand across his shoulder and said....hum bhi mana lenge.....and she smiled...

Sid too smile and gave her a side hug still sitting in the chair...

Monami still hugging said... Kisi se pyaar hogaya tho....hum iss zabardasti rishte mein nahi rahenge yaar....

Sid still hugging...said... haa yaar do no side se dhoka hoga...hum jisse pyaar karte hai...unse bhi...aur hum done ko bhi...tu teek keh rahi hai...we file a divorce and we will explain it to our parents ....

And har ek baar ki tarah hum ek doosre ko usme bhi support karenge...monami completed....

Sid smiled at her empathy and support and caressed her hair ...

They got startled and suddenly broke their hug...when a nurse entered their cabin...

Now all of sudden it was more awkward...they both faked a smile at the nurse...

Monami whispered to sid.: Yaar usne pakka hume hug karte hue dekha hoga...par Galat matlab nikalkr papa ko na batade ye nurse!!!!

Sid too whispered back poochu...kya...usne hug karthe wakqt dekha ki nahi?!?

Monami's eyes widened...

Sid whispered: teek hai gussa mat ho...bol dunga ki Bo aisa hug nahi tha...kya bolti hai....

Monami rolled her tongue and face palmed herself....toh kuch mat bol...vahi sahi hoga....

Sid made a puppy face....monami smirked at him...and took a file on the deak...and slightly hit on his head and left...

Sid saw the way she left and a smile appeared on his face...

He too took his sthescope and left for his duty...

It was in the evening everyone of staff and the doctors were called for the meeting....
Sid and monami too reached the meeting...

In the meeting...

Mr.mahajan : We have been informed that India is highly prone to the pandemic now...And a new virus is getting transmitted through air very fast. We are expecting around 1000 cases from our area...as you all know... It may seem like a normal fever...but it can get worse also leading to death...we request the doctors and staffs to provide their best service...final year residents are required to on the floor too...and for the safety all staffs and residents and doctors are strictly instructed to wear their PPe kits....he announced...

Sid and monami looked at each other ...and assured each other....