The rules

Sid was wearing gold studed sherwani...with a beautiful white mala around his neck...one pink dupatta was going around his neck...and was attached to her red gorgeous...lehenga...she was just beautiful like a queen...those embroidery on her lehenga...just shone..and everyone in the hall were exhausted...they had a long day....and it was time for vidaai...

Monami and sid were walking out of the hall as newly wedded couple...monami was throwing the rice...back at mother's palloo..

Sid bent down and whispered... Toda rone ka acting toh karle...Monu...

Monu held his hands...faked a smile grinned at him...bachpan se tere ghar crash karti hun....isse Naya kya...she whispered...still throwing the rice...

Haa...par..this time...it's different you know...sid said....

Kya different hai?!?hum PS5 nahi khelenge kya?? Monu stared...

Sid noded ...yea...you are right....

They two smile at each other...and the reach the car...

Monu hugged her father and her mom.

(Note: Monami's parents are loving and caring and her mom is not dead)

She hugged both of them... and they drove off to their new apartment...that Sid's parents have gifted them...

They reach the room all tired...and found them to be decorated with flowers and candles and what not...

Both of them stared at each other...they burst into laughter...what's all this yaar...Monu removed some rose petals on the bed...sid too jumped on the bed..and took some petals...and threw it on Monu...yeh sab...rose petals hai...Monu...

Monu : waah..mujhe pata nahi tha.. thank you Mr.Sid...

Sid: Your welcome Mrs.Sid...

There was an silence...they looked at each other...chi....ew.....they said...and turned their faces...

They turned again to face each other....and simultaneously said....We are married!!!!yaar kya soch rahe the...

Mein meri parents ki vajah se kiya yeh sab...Monu said..

Sid laughed mockingly...mujhe bhi Shauq nahi hai...maine bhi apne parents ke liya Kiya...

They faked a smile at each other and sat on the opposite side of the bed...

There was just silence..

Monu started removing her jewels...one by one... She went to the mirror and saw herself dressed in the beautiful red lehenga...her veil got stuck...in her hair..and she was struggling...

Sid realised this and went to her and helped her to take the veil out..

Yaar hum dost toh rehenge na...let's...not behave this awkward yaar please... Sid said removing her hair from the veil..

Monu turned and noded..and quickly opened a drawer..and took some notepad and a pen...ok...let's set the rules...

Dekh yeh toh..normal marriage hai nahi..so..we will follow some rules ok??
So that we don't lose our friendship and we end up hating ourselves...ok??

Sid ...good idea bro...Monu glared...good idea....

And they sat on the bed to list the rules...

M:  • We are friends and we will remain the same ok??...yeh husband and wife chakkar mein nahi padenge...

Sid: Superb monu done deal....next point main bathunga...umm..hum..koi bhi PDA nahi karenge ...jaanu..shonu...monam..Sona..      .nothing ok???

Monami nodded and wrote down...and they were thinking aur kya liken...aur...teek hai complicate nahi karte list follow karte...teek hai??Monu asked...

Sid: yeh sab teek hai...hume se kisiko pyaar hogayatho...

Monu was shell shocked....she couldn't close her mouth...

Sid broke into laughter ..chehra toh...dekhh.. and slightly hit her head...pyaar wo bhi hum dono mein...chi....isse pehle ..mein mar na jaun...

Usse pehle main ne mar jaun?!?...monu said...ok third and the final rule...we will not fall in love ....yea?? Monu saw sid in a questioning look ... Sid too noded...kabhi nahi..just good friends...they high fived each other...

They wrote it on a paper..and signed it...
Video games??? Sid asked...nahi yaar Aaj nahi...Aaj bahot tak gayi main..and Monu fell on the bed... actually mein bhi...and sid too fell on the bed...and they both fell asleep...

*************************************************
Hey guys that's it for today's part...
Please tell if you liked it..
Happy reading 😊😊