Chapter 6 of being married

Monami: agar doosre insaan se pyaar hogaya tho shaadi todd denge aur kya?

Sid too noded and finished his sandwich and wiped his hands on monami's cloth irritating her and left the place to attend his patients...

Monami stared at him and she too finished her breakfast and started to attend her patients.

Sid was bussy attending patients...but one thing was lingering in his mind..... kisi aur se pyaar hogaya toh shaadi todd denge... he didn't know why but the thing kept on lingering in his mind and was disturbing him... he wasn't intentionly thinking it yet it just wouldn't go off his mind.

An elderly couple came to check up they frequently visited sid for consulation and knew sid very well and they teased him for getting married...

Sid felt a little awkward...now sid had so much confusion and questions

What if he falls in love with another girl??

And what if monami falls for other guy??

Will they both be happy then?? So much questions engulfed his mind

Sid immediately wanted to talk this out with his mo and walked to her cabin..

When he opened the door he saw her attending to a young male patient and she was examining him...mo saw him...he immediately closed the door...his heart paced and he felt a little restless ...he immediately ran into his cabin and closed the door and held his head..

He ran to his table and took his water and drank it one go thinking it would help him calm down his restless...but he just couldn't find himself at peace,,,what was troubling him he didn't know...

It was end of their duty

They both got out of the hospital...

Sid still restless never spoke a word with monami he silently opened the door for he r and when she sat he closed it and came and sat on driver's seat...while driving he would look at monami and then look at the road..

This highly angered monami and so monami in a loud tone: Kya hua??

Sid wanted to somehow evade the topic...as to what will he tell her now...he just noded an no...

Monami in a demanding voice : Ghaadi side kar....

Sid at first was reluctant but monami kept on insisting so he pulled his car to the side of the road

As soon as the car stopped monami turned his face as to see him...sid's heart beat paced without even him knowing....

Monami: kuch hua?

Sid like a kid nodded a no...

Monami still holding : dekh kuch baath hai toh bata...

Monami had held Sid's chin with her soft fingers....sid still staring at her clueless nodded a no like a small kid.

Monami left his face sid immediately touched his chin where she touched...

Before sid could comprehend his feelings monami said: Tera chin na teek hi hai...maine kuch nahi bigada hai she said irritated....

Sid just blinked at her not knowing what to say..

There was awkward silence sid came out from his senseless flow of thoughts... Phele ghar chalte hain!!! He said and started the car to diffuse the tension..and drove home..

Finally they reached their apartment and sid made it a point to avoid her as he didn't have answers to her questions...making monami worried...

Now and then monami would try questioning him he would just ssay hmm... monami would say question ka answer hmm nahi hota... and the conversation would end abruptly much to her annoyance..

The opened their door and found that their parents had already arrived there with the spare key they had..

Mr. Ganju: tum log change karke aao kuch important discuss karni hai...

Both sid and monami nodded and went to their rooms ...

Sid entered their bedroom first and mo followed him..

Mo immediately closed the door and back hugged sid...sid was taken back by the hug...at first he resisted the hug ... but he didn't have the energy to fight her as he was already mentally drained out..

Monami still wrapping him around his waist from the back peeped at sid..and kept her head on his shoulders and rested it ...and let down a sigh...

Sid just froze in his space ..

Monami slightly whisperd in his ear: Tired??

Sid just then gulped in his saliva and just noded he wanted to leave ...but moanmi tightened her grip...

Monmai whispered in his ears: tujhe kya tension hai yehi na ki agar hum dono ko kisi aur se pyaar hogaya toh... hum dost reh payenge ya nahi??yahi baath haina??

Sid's brain immediately lit up ..it had been searching for a reason for his restlessness and there it was as mo said ...he immediately nodded a yes ...

Monami still hugging smiled and hit his forehead slightly.... Buddhu and left her hold and came in front of him and held his hands and comforted im... kuch bhi ho...humara yeh dosti kabhi nahi tutega..

Sid: Pakka?!!?

Monami smiled : Pakka and hugged him...and sid to hugged ger back in peace...and said to his mind it was the separation anxiety that got him restless... and felt relieved...

Monami gently broke the hug and ruffled sid's hair and smile at him sid too felt relived and smiled back at her and pecked a small kiss on her forehead .

Their moment broke and things became awkward when they heard a knock on the door ... they immediately stepped back...it was monami's mom...

Mrs. Mahajan: jaldi aao bachon...Mr. Batra aap logo ka intezaar kar rahe hain..

Mr. Batra?!!!? They both exclaimed and looked at each other

They immediately rushed and got freshen up and reached their living were both the parents and Mr. batra were waiting for them

Sid and monami gave a welcoming smile and sat on the couch..

Mr.Batra: well you guys must be surprised seeing me here at this hour... vo ek help chahiye tha that's why!! He said hesitantly..

Monami and sid simultaneously : koi problem nahi hai uncle bathiya na??

Everyone smiled and sid and monami gave an awkard smile at each other..

Mr. Batra: acutally the chief doctory at the academy has gone due to some family emergency and she wouldn't be there for 15 days...itni jaldi hume koi doctor milegi bhi nahi..and also we have female cadets too...so if monami could come to academy...he stopped...

Mr.Ganju: teek hai sir hum sambal lenge monami...tu academy jaa kal se..kyun sid...?!??

Sid's smile suddenly faded away...monami smiled at him and reassured him.. but his heart felt heavy

******************************************************************************

What do you think?? Will this distance create misunderstandings between them?!?

Do drop in your thoughts..on how you liked this part