Chapter 2: Beacon

3 POV

After that performance Isis left Atlas without saying a word to Weiss, some time had pass and Weiss are now studying at Beacon.

After Weiss yell at Ruby on their first day, she storm off as she was walking through the hallway she see that there where a music room. Reminding her of the time she spend with Isis she decide to go in there are alot of musical instruments there. She walk in to see that there are small room for the students to go in and practice music there. As she walk to one of the door and sit down having her back again it.

Weiss: Why do this thing keep happening to me, nothing ever go right...*cry* everything I work hard for all seem to just fall apart.

Suddenly a male voice call out to her from the other side.

Voice: Why are you crying?

Weiss: What? Is someone there?

Voice: Obviously.

Weiss: Wait I thought every body was at lunch.

Voice: So did I. Which is why I am in the practice room.

Weiss: You eat lunch in the practice room?

Voice: No I practice in the practice room, this is a part of the music room you know.

Weiss: Oh, sorry I forgot.

Voice: So what wrong?

Weiss: It's a long story, you probably don't want to hear it.

Voice: Try me.

Weiss: I don't even know who you are.

Voice: Maybe it's better that way.

Weiss: *sigh* I just need someone to talk to right now, can I trust you?

Voice: You can trust me.

Weiss: Promise?

Voice: I promise.

Weiss: Well I work so hard to get in here and there is this girl in my team, she did nothing but she was chosen as the leader, she is immature, annoying some time she even childish.

Voice: Maybe, she isn't the problem here maybe it's you.

Weiss: What-

Voice: Tell me do you think life is fair?

Weiss: No.

Voice: Well that is life, thing aren't always fair so you just have to make the most of it, you can look pass the bad time and focus on what a head of you.

The Bell rang

Voice: You should get to class.

Weiss: Yeah, thank you for listening.

Voice: Don't mention it.

Weiss: By the way I think your guitar playing is really nice, maybe I come back here some other lunch period if that would be ok.

Voice: Thank, you stop by anytime you like.

She stand up and walk out of the music room, he decide to skip class as he play a song.

Voice: *sing*

It's so cold outside
I'm alone I'm alright

Everybody knows that I'm breaking down
Everybody knows I ain't faking now
Everybody knows my hearts vacant now
Yea she hates me now I made mistakes but now
I don't ever wanna be alone
I don't really ever feel at home
on my own
in the zone
that's the only way I know feeling low bought to blow back up! here I go!