Chapter 12: Back To Normal?

Ruby POV

It been a week since the incident with Isis losing control now he become more cheerful, his relation with Weiss is better than before but...

Ruby: Weiss does it still bother you?

Weiss: Yeah, even though he said we can restart our friendship but does he still love me like before? I'm really worry.

Yeah she is worry that Isis don't love her anymore.

Yang: Chill out Ice Queen, he love you for over 7 years he can't just forget it that easily.

Blake: You wanna fall in love but don't wanna feel the pain. And I'm so-

Weiss: BLAKE!

Blake: Sorry.

She was listening and singing to one of Isis new song, apparently after spending some time with Pyrrha and Ren she also fall in love with his songs. I like it too but I don't spend as much time as they do.

Yang: And I'm so low, 'cause I don't know. If I'm alone, if I'm unknown.

Weiss: You too!

Yang: C'mom now Ice Queen we just singing to Isis new hit "Alive". Don't you like it?

Weiss: I do like the song but...

Yang: He got over you.

Weiss: Shut up you dunce!

Weiss grab a pillow and start hitting Yang with it

Yang: *laugh* Sorry, sorry.

Weiss: Then stop laughing and act like it!

3 POV

Inside team AID room

Alex was studying, Dav was doing some push up he is currently shirtless and Isis was writing the lyric for his new song.

Isis: I was the first one. I had it all and you had none. Blew it all up and I had fun. And now the damage can't be undone.

Dav: 67...68...69

Alex: Can't the two of you just study? We have a test coming up this week.

Both Isis and Dav look at each other then look back at Alex

Isis: You already know we don't need to.

Dav: Yeah, we just need enough point to pass that all.

Alex: But what you guy are doing just make the peoples that actually put time and effort in to studying seem like clown.

Isis: No we don't.

Alex: You used your semblance "Zone" to used 100% of your potential and remember everything that you had heard or see to let you choose the correct answer and you only aim for 50 point out of 100.

Isis: But-

Alex: Every paper test that you take is 50 point no more no less.

Isis: I think that is good enough for me.

Dav: Yeah.

Alex: And for you Dav, you used "Copying" to copy the movement of the peoples that have the same test questions as you like Weiss to get a high score.

Dav: Hey! It not always Weiss that I'm copying I also copy you and Isis.

Alex: That the problem here.

Isis: It almost like we live in some kind of story.

Isis open his book and look at Alex

Isis: According to this book, Isis Lost an average high school student with an average score is the hero that-