Chapter 1

Mei's POV

I was awakened by the alarm. It was 7 am and I don't want to get up from my bed, it was Saturday. Normally, I'm a sleepwalker who can sleep anywhere within seconds and I don't want my sleep to be disrupted. But today, we have to fly back to Japan with my family. We came to America when I was 5 years old and I grew up here, but not enthusiastically, I was brought up in our culture. After Dad's success, he decided to return to Japan to have a peaceful life. Of course, there's a big company out there as well.

My name is Mei Aihara and our family is the richest. I'm seventeen and I'm in high school. I don't have a group of friends but my only friend is Himeko who I'm leaving and going to Japan. I wouldn't worry about having friends there.

I rose from my bed and went to the bathroom undressed and sat in the hot water bathtub for about half an hour. Then I heard my father call out, "Time up Mei".

I got dressed with a white T-shirt and black jeans and I took my packages and went out.
Most of the things were already sent to my new house  and I wouldn't say I am excited to see my hometown but somewhat my heart is saying I am going to meet a person who would complete me.

What life do I have in store? Here I come.....     

*****To be continued******

Please vote and support :)