Chapter 10!

Yuzu's POV

When the teacher asked me to meet her and Mei, I wondered what it might be. But that made me happy. I can spend a lot of time alone with Mei.

After the teacher left, Mei didn't say a word, so I have to shake her to get her out of trance. "Hey Mei" I called.

She said, "Yea, Yuzu".

"Thanks for agreeing to tutor me. Can you tell me how can we work this out. I usually train on Monday, Thursday and Friday," I said.

She thought for a while and said, "Well, then we can meet on Tuesday and Wednesday at the library after school. And ....." Mei was struggling to keep going.

"And..." I said.

"You can come to my house on Saturday, if you don't mind." She yelled.

"Sure, it sounds like a plan and we'll start today. It's Tuesday and we can meet at the library today after class," I said.

She nodded and took a paper and wrote her number and gave it to me and waved her hand to me saying she will meet after the last class in the library.

When she left, I heard somebody laughing around the back. Of course I know who it is.

'Harumin, don't screw with me,' I cried.

"Well, I'm just glad you have time to spend with your crush," she hugged me.

"Naaah.. That's not my crush.

But I could hear my heartbeat waiting to spend time with Mei.  

*****To be continued ******&