Chapter 33!

Yuzu's POV

I started calling Brian, no matter how much I didn't like it. Mei must be safe and I will do whatever I can for her. But he doesn't pick the phone either.  Wait... somebody picked a call. I guess it's a mistake. I hear somebody talking. Might be the girl who's with Brian - Sara.

"I never thought Mei would gather the evidence against you and your father," she said.
I hear Brian reply, "Yes, I couldn't imagine that she would do such a thing for Yuzu. She was weak when you double-crossed her. I remember how she cried on the ground. But now,... All right, that's the plan, as soon as we're sure we get everything from Mei, we're going to end her "

What, going to end her. It can't be happening. I heard Sara saying, "This is the old factory outside town..."

Now I kNow that I know where they are, I called Billy to update the location, jumped into my car and began riding.it Mei, what are you trying to prove?' I shouted and after few hours - here am I before the factory.  I breathed before I walked into that building..

Mei's POV

"Hmmm, the losers... here you are", its been a long time talking to you both. Want to play a game?", I smiled at Brian and Sara.

"Mei, you don't know who you're involved with," Brian said and Sara nodded her head in accord.

I laughed, "And you don't know with who you're involved with".  It was funny when they were shocked and confused.
"Just give the evidenced and run away Mei, we can do anything to you and no one will know that you exist", Brian said in his tone.

"You think you can kill Aihara's heir and run away," I smiled. It was at that point that their response changed.

"What, you're..." Sara couldn't go any further.
"Shocked.... Let's go to a deal. I want you both to go away from this city. Nowhere to be seen by myself or Yuzu," I yelled.

"Why should we?" Brian carried on with his tone. He would never have learned the lesson. Would he?.
"Am I foolish to come here like that, Brian? Don't you think. You and your father are being tracked down by the police. And now they have all the evidences and I just came to give you a choice either to run or to prison and if I am not going home in an hour, police will be tracking me to kill you ", I said calmly.

"You little slut..." I see Brian yelling at me. That's when I heard somebody running up to me.

It is Yuzu. Why is she here? I see Brian grinning and picking up his gun.
That's when I heard a gunshot. What happened?

*****To be continued******