Chapter 11!

Mei's POV

I gave her the number, but I missed hers. How do I contact her now. I thought and began walking to the library if she'd ever come.

Yes, as I expected, she was already here and was signaling me now. I can see her so much excited.

"Hey, Mei," she shouted.

"Ah Yuzu, I am not deaf. Stop screaming. I didn't know you loved math so much that you came earlier." I responded.

"Maybe I just wanted to see the person teaching me," she smiles.

I made myself blush and I can't let Yuzu see it. I was in control and staring at her eyes and she was already blushing at me.

I cleared my throat and sat in front of her and started asking her about her latest math score and I was shocked that she was so much worse in math. However, it seems like she is good in other subjects.

Yuzu, before starting tutoring, I need to assess you to know where to start. I've put together some questions. You may sit down and work on it. Then we'll go home. I will evaluate your responses and I will try to put a schedule based on that,' I explained and she agreed.

I opened my bag, got the sheet and gave it to her. Seeing the questions her eyes became void. She was playing with her pen biting the tip. I noticed she does that all the time in the classroom.

After half an hour, she handed me the assessment sheet and asked me, "So that's it for today..."

I nodded and took back the assessment sheet and kept in my back.

"Ok, see you tomorrow beautiful" she replied winking at me.

I was shocked when she mentioned me as beautiful. But I must maintain my behaviour. I didn't want to blush.

"Yuzu, hold on... give me your number, please." I stopped her.

She took my phone out of my hand without asking me and tapped his number and returned it to me. But I was electrified by her connection. I don't know what is going to happen but my heart is pounding and it is saying me that she could be my soul mate.

What?  Soul mate? Is she going to be? 

****To be Continued*****